Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

Is there rape in this? I have want to start it but I really can’t handle that

Thank you
Nothing so far, the MC also doesn't seem the type to take revenge in that kind of way instead just opting to kill/torture people.

The thing that is bothering me is how chaotic this story is presented. Just let me follow a storyline. Why do I need to see what happens between the goddess and a random guy while in the middle of a different segment of the story for the mc? Same goes for the classmates. Also there are so many names thrown around. I came back to this manga after 2 months to read I don't remember any of the other characters other than the main party. I have to read back 30 chapters to figure out who is who because whoever wrote this thought it is a good idea to have the classmates have their own little stories sprinkled around short enough for me to never give a crap about their names.

I like how the author made the mc a super badass revenge fueled, fuck the system, edgelord all because he was prevented from being a part of his class and forced to be by himself.

Supporter
What is the sexual violence tag for? Was it put there for when the king was after his partner?

Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Now hear me out, it would be extremely interesting if mc and this jaguar lady...
Idk man, the thought of jaguarussy got me actin unwise.

Why every villain in this manga has to threaten to sexually assault the elf girl, very cheap writing and cuts my immersion every time it happens...

Dex-chan lover
There are so many characters and players of significance, and the plot is complicated and has several different parallel lines of action going on. I find myself a bit lost now.

Listen, I'm all for that revenge bullshit but this is just straight out boring. The author has been dragging this on for so long and nothing interesting has happened. Revenge they say, but there are currently 47 chapters on this site and guess how many of his classmates the MC has taken revenge on? None of them. Instead we have sidetrack bullshit that is unnecessary. And of course, the scantily clad female characters and suggestive scenes.

The revenge trope was trash from the start, and the authors needed to know what they were doing. The moment you try to turn trash into something better, you've lost.

1/10

Dex-chan lover
Saw the trailer for this show (summer 24) ... straight cg trash.

Like black summoner, ruined by cg

Tbh I like this better than Arifureta, the main character is surprisingly likable and interesting, there's no harem, and the side characters are mostly well done. It's an unpromising premise but the author does a good job.

That said, I'm already reading the LN so I'm going to skip the manga

Finally i see a MC who is anti naive that Killing evil people cruelly not just knock them out but killing it

Fed-Kun's army
this is trying too hard to be attack on titan with the pointless deaths and attempts to shock. it's just getting boring.

Users who are viewing this thread