Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

Dex-chan lover
I could not care more about literally anything else in the manga, I just wanna see deicide, preferrably in the most brutal fashion possible

Group Leader
actually not bad mc haven't gone full retard go around keep raping and killing for sake of edgy yet like that retard redo healer hero crap .

Oh nice last I checked novel translations it wasn't much further than the manga which had the time I Checked was only like 3 chapters in. Now its like 220 chapters translated. Will have to read!

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is the first revenge manga which I actually like because they all fucking suck with their edgy mc's. Though I wish they would not devote entire chapters to his classmates because genuinely nobody cares, we just want to see the mc fuck people up, everyone else is irrelevant.

@Dommelien ok feminist, should i get you another white knight to defend your honor?

Ok, this one seems decent not like that Redo of healer shit. Also it has good story and good artstyle.
Now. I'll be waiting for more upcoming updates of this one.

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoyed this series, seeing the way that the MC uses his ability and brain is cool, and the interactions with the other side characters have been nice. The only thing that I absolutely hate is when they went to the other classmates POV in the middle. That was so boring 💀. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it, one of my favorite isekai manga

Im just a mob character... thank the gods hes not a pussy.

Last edited:
Supporter
Is there rape in this? I have want to start it but I really can’t handle that

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread