Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 50.1 - The Battle of the Heroes

Dex-chan lover

His power is to become a dragon…
so he’s a dragon man... which makes him TROGDOR!
TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
EPIC GUITAR SOLO

Dex-chan lover
So we are going Attack on Titan now huh.
Dragon guy: Knods.

I guess dragons have an upgraded version of a nod.

Dex-chan lover
Bane is like, the only interesting character on this side of the story, so they best not kill him.
Makes me wonder if he was a descendant of a Japanese person and was getting close because he wanted to learn of his ancestors. I only say that because he acted really familiar. Though he could have been trying to bang ayaka.

Thanks for the new chapter!

This adap really has some good monster designs. I hope the upcoming anime adap will not use ugly CGI or poorly animated monsters and fight scenes which plagued the some LN-based animes these past couple of seasons.
saw the anime trailer for this and boy I have bad news for you.....

Thanks for the new chapter!

This adap really has some good monster designs. I hope the upcoming anime adap will not use ugly CGI or poorly animated monsters and fight scenes which plagued the some LN-based animes these past couple of seasons.
They don't seem to be that bad, They do look better than the Arifureta CGI and it does not seem fully CGI. but they did not show that much

Dex-chan lover
Blud think he's him
images

Users who are viewing this thread