Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 50.2

Dex-chan lover
Too caught up in their own competition to notice that small monster sneaking up on them.

I don't think he would remain conscious for long enough to see himself fall.

Faced with these types of monsters, basically only 1% of people can stay alive long enough. Basically S class heroes only.
That's not 1% of the people. It's a small fraction of that. Unless maybe you're just talking about named characters.

This is why you don't auto-resolve all battles!
Auto-resolve is for when you have numbers on your side and can take the losses, or if you just don't have time to micromanage the battle. They do not have the numbers here, but they are too lazy to manage each other properly, so it all makes sense.

who was Abbys? (that girl. with the freaky arm)
one of the four saints Agito, Brown and White's sister. She was ordered by Vysis to train the heroes and she became Oyamada's rival after she beat him up (I think she broke his arm after he tried to grope her but idr)

I'm a webnovel reader so idk if everything above got adapted here in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
From what I've read of the WN the entire class of assholes are mostly useless. Sure the "S Class" put up a fight, but still fail to significantly damage to the Demon Lord's Elite. The MC is the only one that has a valid method of attack and passable defense.

NGL, the author of this novel/manga has no sense of how to scale the power of different individuas . It's a plot driven story where stupid shit happens because it was the easiest way to advance the plot.
The director of the anime adap must be relieved to see this; they will no longer have to animate too much characters and just skip most of them (and of the actual plot) like they always do. :LOL:

Fed-Kun's army
damn, it really is impossible to kill these monster normally unless you're some kind of godlike hero like that dragon knight guy, mc was able to survive simply because he didn't need to fight them directly, i wonder why the goddess throws him away, is it because she fears the abnormal status to the point she gave herself barrier to prevent those skills from affecting her, or maybe she wants to kill humanity on purpose for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, those are brutal deaths. They’re just kids at the end of the day, and I don’t actually them as enemies of the MC.. Although, I don’t know them well, I still feel bad for them. They’re all victims of the goddess at the end of the day. It’s just that only the MC for now has seen the goddess for what she is.

Dex-chan lover
damn, it really is impossible to kill these monster normally unless you're some kind of godlike hero like that dragon knight guy, mc was able to survive simply because he didn't need to fight them directly, i wonder why the goddess throws him away, is it because she fears the abnormal status to the point she gave herself barrier to prevent those skills from affecting her, or maybe she wants to kill humanity on purpose for some reason.
I get the feeling it’s not his powers that she’s worried about, but his dissent. She would’ve killed him more directly if she was actually worried about his powers. She wouldn’t want one oppositional person affecting the rest of the summoned bunch; she wants to get rid of the “rotten apple” to prevent it from spoiling the whole bunch.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is getting an anime?

Also, can we please just go back to the MC? Besides the sisters, his classmates suck.
Yeah, it also has a 'sister' LN from the same publisher which will also get anime adapt alongside it. The title is "Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku"; also another mass-isekai story, but might just be more likeable than this one.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, they dropping like flies, would not have expected the girl with the big arm to be first to die with a character design like that honestly.
Also I forgot how creepy the human-faced monster's designs in this series are, kill it with fire.

Dex-chan lover
Who else saw this coming I knew the moment these bots started fighting they get done in this is text book bot behavior you’re not the MC your fights are boring af and we know yall gonna get bodied

Users who are viewing this thread