Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Ch. 51.2

Dex-chan lover
I think the point is that she got the skill because she wasn't just passively wishing for a skill to grant her power, but had dedicated herself to action without it. Basically she was rewarded for doing what she could with what she had, rather than wanting something to solve the situation for her.
It's possible that the system determines the unique skill (the wiki calls them inherent skills which could imply pre-determination) from the moment of transfer and is just waiting for the hero to meet the requirements to unlock/activate it with some requirements being more straight forward than others.

The wiki states that the other S-rank heroes could see their unique skill in their skill tree even before it was unlocked which makes Ayaka's situation very strange. Which kind of makes me consider that Ayaka might have met the qualifications for multiple unique skills (given she actually has a combat related background) and the system couldn't parse which one to give her.

The system doesn't seem to be well designed, with arbitrary unlocking requirements (basically seems that there are no rules and it's just the author's whims).

Dex-chan lover
covers everything in the world with silver
images
silver you say??
Cyberpunk_2077_box_art.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I assume that new unique skill is a passive one?
I mean it would be kind of dumb for her to acquire one if she was supposed to be the the character who should not be indebted to the goddess' blessings (i.e. she is strong without the isekai blessings). But anyway, this is manga/LN logic - just that "getting past your limit" and a sudden injection of 'string/thread theory' is to be expected as fact.

Double-page supporter
so what other thing or skill she can do? And is she going to fight against the MC or with the MC later?
She becomes a one-human-army. Her power makes her able to creater silver soldiars and stuff like that

And for the MC I don't really know. Wait and see.

Double-page supporter
Her acquiring a new skill kinda defeats the point of not relying on said skills.

Now I'm mourning the fact that isekai has brainrotted me to the point where I almost lost the definition of what skill is.
Alas, the real point is Not "not relying on said skills", but that "she already has kind of supernatural-martial-arts power before the summoning, only her is that different from the others", this is very emphasized repeatedly in the web-novel.

Double-page supporter
Alas, the real point is Not "not relying on said skills", but that "she already has kind of supernatural-martial-arts power before the summoning, only her is that different from the others", this is very emphasized repeatedly in the web-novel.
It's also mentionned repeatedly in the Light Novel.

Double-page supporter
Meanwhile, the author has assigned acting as MC's real strength, among people-reading, ways with words,

his tactical fighting prowess come second,

then third actual allies are his power who he won them over treating him like king despite what he says; again, this is what the web-novel's author has assigned, so sorry about the king part which is exactly the part that other @SS-class male annoys us readers about.

Dex-chan lover
She becomes a one-human-army. Her power makes her able to creater silver soldiars and stuff like that

And for the MC I don't really know. Wait and see.
does her power have limited use or unlimited?
and I have a hunch that the goddess will create some scheme to pit her against the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread