Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Goddess Announcing The Summon

Dex-chan lover
useless my ass these are nice skills for CC he would be more than usefull if they face enemys that are way stronger than the whole class together

Double-page supporter
Wow, level 1 skills have an effect on a (probably) Lvl250+ Minotaur. That's gamebreaking, and the Goddess is an arrogant prick.

I like.

Double-page supporter
Pokemon status effects. Only difference is he can use multiple on the same target at the same time.

How are those skills useless if he can kill a monster that made him level up like 200+ levels in one go
This is going to be very edgy but at least it has nice art

Dex-chan lover
Level 1 spells worked on that thing? Instantly goes up to level 258? The game is broken, contact the devs to do something about it.

interesting. I hope he at least keeps in mind that that one girl tried to help

Dex-chan lover
so did she intentionally summon and abandon him? because otherwise it would be pretty weird lol, she could have just not summoned him

its also weird when he handles it so easily..

Dex-chan lover
Wouldnt a monster strong enough to level you up more than 250 levels have status resistances? Especially against level 1 skills?

Aggregator gang
Stupid author. Since when the debuffer is a useless!? And thats one worst goddess that I ever saw.

Dex-chan lover
the lvl 1 poison is understandable. but the lvl 1 paralyze is kinda broken.
or probably the mino just don't have any resistance against status attack?

gotta follow for now.

Idc,i still going to read this thing until he smash some senses to that frickin goddess

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo nah, it takes extra effort to only bring the good ones, and if you just do an AOE summon, you get a full grab bag, with a chance at some rares, and plenty of cannon fodder for the early developments that can be done with numbers. Getting rid of someone right now unified the class, and helps to weed out troublesome free thinkers, like Class Rep, who will now be even more motivated by guilt to stay in line, this will probably be reinforced later when the D-Ranks outlive their usefulness too.

Users who are viewing this thread