Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Goddess Announcing The Summon

Supporter
... I was not expecting him to be so OP, ranged permastun ability? I'd like to order one of those for my party.
(basically author couldn't think of a weak skill that was secretly OP)

Wow. Can we not just stop and appreciate the faces the artist drew to make sure we hate the classmates.

Dex-chan lover
"How long does paralasys last?"
>Just stands right in front of it like it wont snap him in 2 the second it wears off

I see this is another 500iq protag

Fed-Kun's army
It's completely illogical that a monster that could make you level up to the 258 level would die from a lvl 1 paralysis, it's a major plot armor just one chapter in.

Damn, this goddess seems even more shitty than the one from tsuki ga michibiku isekai douchuu, and how is he useless?!? Those skills seem like perfectly good support skills!

Fed-Kun's army
A hard punch? He should go Final Fantasy on his ass and kill her. Eye for an Eye

Fed-Kun's army
noooo dude....seriously before taking on the goddess....kill all of your classmate first since they're easier to get to

I don't really understand the leveling system in this manga. From lvl 1 to 258? The minotaur must be above lvl 1000 cuz even in most games i played, fighting and defeating a level 250 opponent when you're at lvl 1 does not give you experience enough for you to become level 250. Well its not that i can even fight and defeat a high lvl opponent when i'm just a lvl 1. Or maybe the MC have a high class growth skill or something.
And also, does the minotaur don't have a status resistance that even a lvl 1 status skill can affect it? Such a high leveled monster should have it.

Double-page supporter
He is me. The outcast of the class lol. This goddess is.... trashy.

Oi Paralyse, Sleep & Poison are extremely unique, useful & dangerous skills. That goddess & his bunch of classmates are all trashy. Except for the S girl. His sudden level up is an anomaly but it will punch the trashy goddess in the face sooner or later. Can't wait for when it happens.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is such a template, but many of you also knew that in real society they also treated outcasts like this, they might be someone with such kindness like Sogou but it's a rare sight, if you see many people with kindness then you're lucky though not many of us are.
I experienced first handed when someone accused me of the culprit behind false fire alarm but luckily I had a witness with me though at first he didn't want to talk which I think it's kinda bullshit but I's blessed with bold and ignorant mindset so I didn't fear a single bit of them even though they're like 30+ people stared at me and even tried to use force on me, so I boldly brought the witness in conversation and he weakly confirmed my words, those whom accused me still stared at me with blood vein in their eyes but I also stared back with my hands ready to grab his body. Well I'm much bigger than them and I also have more power and momentum than them so it's not wise to engage me directly by himself. I also had the mindset of I might die anytime so if there is a fight I'll just throw myself in without thinking if I'm gonna survive, they might even saw my deathwish eyes so another reason to hesitate.
You know what? If that guy is here and with enough reason to piss me off then I might even kill that guy. If you don't see my activity anymore I might be in jail or died lol

Users who are viewing this thread