Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Goddess Announcing The Summon

Dex-chan lover
The fuck kind of game do these people play where status effect magic isn't good?

Edit: So... with this in mind... it makes me wonder what the skills of the S-class was.

Fed-Kun's army
So he's gonna level up super fast in a high level dungeon and get revenge cause he'll be like level 999 while they're level 10

Dex-chan lover
Really, 1 hour is pretty fast acting for poison. Also, it seems like everyone in your class was a mindless piece of shit, anyway. So it's no loss that you're separated from them. (F*ck that "goddess" though.)

Dex-chan lover
Of course these mindless sheep would completely follow the goddess who assaulted an "S-rank" hero out of blind ignorance instead of fear; it would have been a much more interesting story if they class had all abandoned the main character, but had done so out of fear after seeing what the goddess did to one of the most powerful of them.

I mean, I get that they author wants to write a revenge story, so I get the way selfish way the characters acted, but I really do think injecting the element of fear into the class would have made for a much more interesting story and would made a reconciliation even interesting. Just imagine the class goes along with the Goddess because they're terrified they'll be smacked down too, but then when the main character tracks them all down, they tearfully apologize for their cowardice and all agree they want to take out the goddess because why the fuck would they want to be summoned to a world against their will in what's basically a case of multiple kidnappings at once?

Dex-chan lover
In the right circumstances, status effects can even fuck over the hardest enemies. In Lisa the Painful, you can kill even invincible bosses due to developer oversight. Poison takes 10% of their Max hp per round instead of current, meaning all bosses die in 10 rounds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=laWVLUn15eY

The best though, is all the creative ways to kill the otherwise immortal Lord British in Ultima.

Alright... 258 levels is a little ridiculous. I'm all for it though.

Also, this guy's skills are literally perfect for an interrogator + assassin build

Aggregator gang
WHICH PART OF THAT IS AN E THOOOOO'—

A POISON THAT CAN KILL SOMETHING 200++ LEVELS ABOVE YOU?
AN E RANK?
WHAT ARE YOU? STUPID SANDWICH GODDESS—??

@sherrynity for an hour, it's not good enough imo, tbh you can kill with poison only in seconds. it's just that the minotaur can't move/ heal itself made it easier.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone think rank was based on something like damage potential/dps
How much you can deal, withstand/absorb or heal.

His ability is 2 no damage effects and 1 slow effect (if it took an hour, then it is slow for a magic poison when there are real world poisons that kill in seconds to minutes.

The evaluation could also be power with no rewards to efficiency, when a weak be extremely efficient effect or combo could outpace more over powered ones.

The other thing is this comes from a unique skill, there is a chance no one else can poison or paralyze like he can. I would expect at least one is a skill only he has, otherwise the combo should be known.

Is there no fucking status resistance? He is too damn OP, he just kill a monster and jump to lvl 258. Ridiculous, but it's a revenge story, I'll give it a pass.

The goddess probably kicked him out only to make an example since he was the lowest rank to make others fall in line to her command she even effed with the strongest person in the group so I don't think she really values their abilities.

@Sep10trion what series were you referencing?

Fed-Kun's army
@Svarna @sjmcc13
While it can't be determined yet until further chapters, do keep in mind that the poison took an hour while both MC and the skill were at level 1. Once level grind begins, it may become more powerful/faster.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-strongest-with-the-failure-frame%e3%80%90abnormal-state-skill%e3%80%91as-i-devastated-everything/

Someone adds this to the info. Don't expect much, translation died early 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread