Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Ruins of Disposal

@Trov It says on the front page that the content is Ecchi. I am confident that I am definitely not blind and I can read properly. 🙂

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus We didn't get any explanation in the manga, that's the problem. There could have been a single panel with the goddess explaining why exactly she though he was shit and there wouldn't be this plothole. And no, the nature of the skills would be a problem if he was summoned as a single hero, he was summoned with the whole class and could easily be appointed a support position instead of being discarded. Also there's nothing about his skills that is situational. What he says in the first chapter is bullshit because in the very next chapter we see him battling a whole hoard of monsters solo.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright The problem is that no one explained this in the manga. It just left a huge plothole for the reader to fill. It makes everyone who judged him look like a moron because he's actually overpowered as hell. We get no information that could make it look nuanced. The goddess, instead of being selfish or petty, just comes off as aggressively dumb and evil.

Those chickens are giving me Bougyaku no Kokekko flashbacks.

COCK A DOODLE DOOO

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how he spam his spells in full auto mode without ever being out of mana, it seems he have another cheat ability : unlimited MP (or he has the advantage of the bottomless magazine trope)...

Aggregator gang
debuff spells normally have low mp costs and with his level it would take a lot to use it all

Dex-chan lover
...It's like a 14-year-old's idea of what a "dark, edgy" story should be.

consumption 0 and 10... while he has over 8000 MP... the fk?... LUL

literally infinite use.

Cause as he mentioned, the shitty Goddess set it up like our world's "game", meaning they also regenerate MP over time (all game's MP regen over time)

And with 8000+ MP... even 1% regen is 80 MP, that's more than enough to cast Poison and Sleep 8 times, not to mention Paralyze cost 0... so that's already infinite regardless of MP.

Dex-chan lover
This world either doesn't have the concept of success rate or is too OP fron the start.

OP ISEKAI UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ...STUPID SHIT WEEBS ... APPRECIATE THE WORK OR GO DIE ALREADY !

Thanks Author ! and TL-san!

@ZinkiSS what sort of participation trophy logic is this? We should appreciate a bad story just because it exist? Get out of here with that dumb shit.

Thanks to the TL though.

Ponders if he really did only sleep one hour each nap for that battle..
Kinda hoping that he could have some new skills but for hundreds of levels just to get lv2 on his current skills.. = =;

@Lonewonder08

Do I need ur Permission?
So what ??? Idc ...
Respect the Author or Go Fuck Urself
Madafaka ..Trash toxic people that god didnt need to bring Alive is Like You Don't deserve to Live..
Fuck You ..

So despite spamming paralysis infinitely on huge mobs with no cast cooldown and 100% proc rate, his big idea is to stack it with sleep to extend the duration? C'mon man, just refresh the damn debuff.

Users who are viewing this thread