Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Trample, or Get Trampled

@Kryloth
before the soul eater fight, he slogged through each floor practically without rest and picking up gear from dead people sent to the same dungeon. Gear is explained as something that couldn't be taken away by the goddess so there were a few that really helped him out. Also each floor that he went through, monsters would constantly show him how they are still constantly defiling the bodies of other people and pretty much taunting him that he would end up the same. In this chap, it's mentioned that he has food/water issues but that's non existent in the WN. So by the time he beats the soul eater, there's a whole chapter dedicated to the people who went before him.

Fed-Kun's army
High level monster without bad ailment resistance... hmmmmmmm weird.....

Dex-chan lover
@Closedbox
Either its author oversight/just didn't care, sign that these 'high level monsters' actually just mere mook in this dungeon and there are worse monster, or with his skill high level it automatically overcoming such ailment resistance.

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu, @Closedbox: Maybe his skills aren't the run-of-the-mill versions, but advanced once the goddess oversaw. Or those skills are new to this world and the goddess didn't anticipate, that her minions don't have a resistance or that the effects would last for an entire hour/until dead. There is a number of explanations. And the goddess herself stated, that their skill system has been arranged in a way, they should be able to understand it. Nobody said, that the rest of the world follows VRPG-game-rules. This way the reason is a unbalanced "reality" and a severe misjudgement of that stupid bitch.

I imaging, that after he defeated the minotaur and his levels skyrocketed, his MP or SP reserves (whatever his skill uses) went up for ceaseless abuse, which is something else the goddess didn't see coming, too. I guess as this dungeon probably is around for millennia and no hero, what so mighty ever, ever escaped, she is confident in it.

Now only one question remains: Should he a) clear it out after stocking up supplies or b) preserve it to throw a weakened goddess herself into it later on?

@Kryloth pretty much since chap 34 of the WN is right after the soul eater fight and that's the most up to date tl'd version. Hell, he
fought a dragon zombie and slept inside it's broken bones for safety.
Not saying it's written really well and it has a lot of plot holes already ontop of a op MC but they skipped way too much.

@Closedbox
IIRC some jap who read ahead of the TL said it was because
status ailments in that world just plain suck to the point you don't even need to worry about gaining resistances, the proc chances are incredibly low even without them. MC's ability is strong because it's a 100% proc chance

Double-page supporter
looking at those "classmates" makes me think this is going down a route I really don't like. if the author starts throwing in rape I'm done.
anyone who has read ahead know anything?

Users who are viewing this thread