Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Soul Eater

Wow. Dude has a 100% success rate with multi-target skills. And people are complaining that it's hard to level up the skills. If it weren't hard to level up, dude would be able to paralyze and poison the entire planet with a wave of his hand at level 1000. Jesus Christ, people are ridiculous.

lol.

He should really try and cast paralysis on himself and see if he can gain resistances. hmm

I didn’t think he’d get out of the dungeon so quick most of these types usually spend a hella long time in the initial dungeon

Dex-chan lover
he killed Venus de Milo, it became a soul eater once it was decapitated from it's beautiful marble sculpture

And of course if you call the fort Nightwall, and call the guards Night Watch, it'll be breached.

Aggregator gang
this went from crap tier copy to pretty great this chapter, glad the mc has a pair and knows how to throw his trope around in his favor.

I don't think they've touched on it in the manga, yet, but when heroes level up, they quickly start regenerating HP/injuries, in addition to instantly refilling their MP.

You know it's great storytelling when you have to go read the story in another media to fill in plot holes.

This is a really good opener for a revenge story

The motivation and the support from the deceased are so impactful

Fed-Kun's army
Story may be bland af like an overused plot but GODDAMN
THAT WAS SATISFYING FOR REAL
He escaped the hell hole that WORTHLESS GOD made and got through it!
THAT GOD DESERVES A BEATING AFTER THIS ONE

Dex-chan lover
Why s the goddess the head of a country? Isn't she a higher being already? Just destroy the demons yourself since you're literally god, unless the demon lord is also a god on his own and they are at war, that's more interesting

Double-page supporter
The soul eater reminds me of this fella
images

Users who are viewing this thread