Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Woman Called The Valkyrie

@Ainz The story is a bit different and in the LN everithing it's more detailed. It's just my opinion but i prefer the latter, still the manga it's good ; ) ( like if it'll came in my country i'll buy it for sure...sorry for my english xD ).

Double-page supporter
Wait, she cut her ears off. so its not an artist mistake.. ouch.

I believe it is a mistake on the last chapter. Could also be a negative effect of using that skill or just a camouflage skill to hide the ears in this chapter, but doesn't explain why she hid it on the last chapter. So yea a mistake for the last chapter but tried to explain in this chapter, but failed?

Does it matter? unless you got an ear fetish it's not relevant to the story.

What's the chance the author makes the lame decision of turning the slime into a monster girl or human-shaped companion after a few evolutions?

“Hati Schoel is a very lenient man. On top of that, I am a very kind man, especially towards beauty”

You know, I usually don’t like calling people simps, but when they declare it themselves...

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of being level 1700+ when a fucking hobgoblin can merc you with a lucky shot, then?

Never underestimate the power of a civil officer not bothering to do his job properly.

This one tiny screw up by a minimum wage worker will become the downfall of a Goddess lol

Dex-chan lover
@ilvanezzo

Indeed, this tiny mistake will cause the fall of monarchies and empires, abolishment of hierarchy, rise of workers, war of nations and the race to space.

@Abdibsz

If he has a fedora, I'm pretty damn sure he'll tip it.

@topa

I'd take slime girls over elves.

Users who are viewing this thread