Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - S-Ranked Hero

Double-page supporter
So he's a trash kill-stealer? Then kill the fucking cunt pretending to be an S-ranked classmate. What are you so afraid of, you stupid bitch? Kill the kill-stealing bitch-boy already. Fuck loser beta fuck coward piece of shit garbage trash like that.

Dex-chan lover
Yah, why can't villains in isekai's be more plausible, rather than definite 🗑 as human beings

💀kill that trash dude and the TRASH WHORE GODDESS PLEASE!!!!!!💀

Fed-Kun's army
I like some of these comments.

'What are you so afraid of, you stupid bitch? Kill the kill-stealing bitch-boy already. Fuck loser beta fuck coward piece of shit garbage trash like that.'

As for game logic, idk what parts you mean other commenter.

The reality is this 'Goddess' is very sinister. It's really a mystery why she summoned these people to be heroes in the first place.

As to my original 'like', she can't? You only do suicidal acts when you're planning to suicide. What sort of logical thoughts are you using that make you believe the unliked female S-Class won't be purged for simply talking rudely, not adding on an actual crime of killing another Student.

He can try killing her because either the Goddess requested it or he's fully aware the Goddess wants that outcome.

Dex-chan lover
ah, yeas, let's kill the S-rank bitchboi favored by the goddess
pretty sure the goddess won't get annoyed and dunno, teleports you to the final dungeon right in front of the soul eater

goddamn do i want the bitch to die tho
i wonder whether magic and shit still works if you're paralyzed

Dex-chan lover
The guy is a lot more trashy than you can imagine.
He's the type of guy that if his skill hit the class prez he would have been "it's her fault for being weak and not dodging" despite the fact that he probably would have killed someone. He's actually super edgy and believes the weak should be culled because a famous youtuber said so lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The reason why the goddess summon heroes as revealed so far were
summoned people will gain powerful skills. But, more importantly, they are immune to the miasma released by the demon army.

Users who are viewing this thread