Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Black Dragon Knights

@ninjadoparana @lanfear

Seras is widely regarded as the most beautiful being on the continent, even comparable to the goddess that cast Touka out. She was captain of the knights of a kingdom that was conquered by those Black Dragon knights introduced in this chapter.

The reason why she’s wanted is because of
Seras’ beauty comparable to the goddess, the latter was angered (she’s a pretty shitty person obviously) and demanded that Serás’ kingdom hand her over. The king had a huge crush on her (even commissioned a portrait of her that he “looks” at all the time), so he didn’t want to hand her over. Because the king refused the goddess’ request, his kingdom was essentially kicked out of the alliance between human kingdoms, and Bakuos (sp) went in to conquer it, as they had previously been in conflict before the demon lord’s rise demanded the alliance.

Civit is the strongest human and he wanted to marry Seras, so he wants her too.

Aggregator gang
I mean.... he’s not though right? Pretty sure the MC is OP but sure let that guy think he’s all that for now.

@add1152000 Civit is 100% the strongest human. One of Touka’s classmates with S-class abilities could be stronger with more time, but as of this point Civit is the strongest.

Double-page supporter
I can't wait for...
...the trolling chapter~ 😈

Double-page supporter
@mdgtpope Eh? No! Civit did not want to...
...marry Seras... He was only following the orders.

Initially, for why these black dragon knights are going after her right now, is because of the perverted ex-king Seras used to serve....
The perverted senile ex-king is in his own perverted world and can't handle imagining a man taking or raping Seras...
So, he asked for her corpse, from his kingdom's very invading enemy promising to give out location of a treasure as payment!!

Of course, the black dragons will soon think of raping her too...

However, Civit...
...before "the trolling," rethinks allowing his men to do that, and will demand her to help his future foe before he kills the foe (Touka here) and her in future... (Civit lives his own world of wanting to fight strong foes lol.)

Civit was politically about to marry the (actually good and responsible) princess Seras used to serve.

Reactions: le3
Events start around here in the WN.
https://foxaholic.com/novel/i-became-the-strongest-with-the-failure-frame%e3%80%90abnormal-state-skill%e3%80%91as-i-devastated-everything/66_1/

Dex-chan lover
will the mc do anything meaningful when this guy appears? or just gonna be a push-over because you know "strongest human is here"

Users who are viewing this thread