Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Crisis

Dex-chan lover
Please, kill discard all those useless-garbage normies.

Supporter
that strongest knight guy is watching Touka use his powers, he's gonna lose the element of surprise! 😨

Double-page supporter
@trenslime
Ikr who the fuck hires rapists to be their strongest knights? If I was royalty, i’d have them executed because who’s to say they can’t do it to daughters?

Double-page supporter
oh my....that dude can't enjoy dem booty in peace ?!...too bad, so sad....

Dex-chan lover
All I learned from mangas is, if given the chance, japanese will rape you.

Dex-chan lover
@ismaelh

I'm surprised commenters think this is limited to Japan. Shitty people in all areas and positions will take advantage of a bad situation if they think they can get away with it.

by now i'm tired of seeing the "every man who is a antagonist is a rapist" trope

Dex-chan lover
Guess it's time to kill "Humanity's Strongest".

7c0KWIG.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Was it ever revealed why, exactly, she has a bounty? I checked back and there's something about her being a famous knight from a fallen country of high elves, that's it? Wouldn't fallen nobility be worth more alive? What's the point of a kill bounty?

So you mean to tell me that a guy who uses debuffs is the weakest?? LMFAO. That goddess was wilding out. Can't wait to see her get that azz whooped

Fed-Kun's army
@Swift basically the King of her former country has such a Hard on for her, he'd rather have her dead if he can't hit that. Though it all started when the f@#&ing Goddess demanded they hand her over he refused, so she basically gave other countries the OK to invade them, which prompted the bounty by the king after the princess helped her escape.

It's as nonsensical as it sounds.

@zelenzoulou it’s considered trash because the success rate of abnormal states is usually low. He’s an exception because he has a100% success rate. The goddess cast him out just by looking at his status without even seeing him use it.

Fed-Kun's army
"genjutsu"
just use "illusions" you dumb fuck translators this is western fantasy bullshit not eastern fantasy bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@Sads07
Thanks. That sounds vaguely familiar. I definitely forgot and I guess I just missed it when I tried checking back.

Users who are viewing this thread