Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Strongest Pursuer

Wow a guy actually stronger than us. That is pretty surprising because usually in these things the mc always pussyfoots around even though they are the strongest so it's good to see a reason to stay cautious.

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
"They call me 'Cunit'"
"Really? Your name is Cunt?"
"No, it's Cunit, Cu-Nit."
"Whatever you say, Cunt."

What is the deal with japanese? They always keep writing this cuck garbage about the heroine ALMOST getting raped.

Dex-chan lover
So he is an isekai fella with cheat skills or just legitimately that strong?

the enemy have generously waiting above their heads.
they shouldnt be suddenly surprise werent they.

Double-page supporter
It's nice to see her smile sometimes, it's wholesome to watch.

Dex-chan lover
@chickenstalker I would agree to a certain point but the coming outcome is one you don't normally see.
He lies and bs him tricking into thinking that letting the MC get stronger it will give him the fight he's looking for in the future. Civit is a battle nut and wants to fight the strongest. While you'd get a normal asspull powerup taking him head on. MC is gathering a spell while bs merging with his slime pal. As Civit and his crew go to leave MC releases his spell fucking them all in the back basically. Normally you don't see a MC stab someone in the back in a fight.

Aggregator gang
given what level MC reached and what he had to endure to get there, I'm seeing at least a 70% chance he's stronger in terms of base stats, though given how much he leveled up compared to how much he actually trained he's probably much lacking in gear, skills, and actual combat experience vs this "humanity's strongest"
honestly, I'm expecting him to not fight directly against MC and therefore survive to die another day, but MC and the elf will get away too since he wont be able to actually beat MC either, at least not while staying at a range where MC can't kill him back

Dex-chan lover
"if you knew who is after your head I wonder what would the expression in your face be like" or somethint along the line
so the next cliche is, surely someone the princess loves very much like one her siblings or parents surely, it is never someone actually important

Dex-chan lover
Careful enough to stay out of range.
Being "humanity's strongest" didn't go to his head apparently.
Either that, or he just opened with a range attack because he was in a hurry to shut the soldier's mouth. For good.

Group Leader
Am I crazy for thinking that the quality of art in this chapter dropped by several magnitudes!? IDK maybe I'm remebering wrong but it seemed much better before, the amount of derpy looking faces in this chapter was a bit...

Dex-chan lover
@Wyrm
It's that second one for sure. Dude's an idiot. Won't take long to see.

Users who are viewing this thread