Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Strongest Pursuer

Dex-chan lover
@daisora mb, i though it was "the strongest" that said don't kill her because he wanna have a go with her before she dies but after checking few chapters it was one of the black knights that tried to rape her. So indeed he could just kill them if he aimed at them first, so its just a stupid choice to progress the plot.

Nice more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000
Those are not "two archetypes to be the strongest". Those are two paths to winning over others. Not quite the same as "being strong", as your second definition actually points at the first one.
😁

Group Leader
I was irked that he didn't kill that guy, but then I saw that he wanted information out of him first. And although he didn't kill him personally, I'm still glad that guy was still killed anyway.

@gagegageha and dont forget the exposition lol
i mean we have to hear about her degenerate traitor of a king and how humanities strongest is going to marry her princess..well he was but now our MC is humanities strongest ;p

So as far as i know , it doenst matter how strong his opponents are, he can always get his habilities to work on them right? If that is so then that guy will be defeated easily

@daisora dude if he aimed his spear at them then this manga will be over 😆

Users who are viewing this thread