Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 8 Ch. 36.2

Dex-chan lover
Similar, Odin wasn't God of the Dead. Or but one of them
That's true for several of the titles. I find it particularly funny when someone claims one of the Aesir to be "the god of war", as if there's only a single one with that title. If you know anything about Norse mythology, you'd realise that'd be closer to half of them...

The reason for that, I imagine, is both a natural overlap of certain qualities, and changing myths over time (especially once Christianity became the fashionable religion). Hel, for instance, became more and more villainised as time went on, and her exact role wasn't the same at the beginning of the Viking age as at the end of it.

Dex-chan lover
That goddess was making quite the crazy evil face! I theorize that the dragon slayers father doesn't have a disease at all. But he's been consistently poisoned and given an antidote to keep a strong person as her pawn. There'd be no reason for her to be so cocky if she could lose the control she has over him so easily!

Dex-chan lover
i cant wait till the time comes when that goddess gets dealt with cause she is annoying as hell

Page 14: if this bitch is truly a go*dess, she could simply heal this guy's father in a blink of an eye but she's not doing it because she's a bitch, a conniving bitch.

What's more, she's more likely a sorceress than what she says she is.

Dex-chan lover
its so funny how offended she got after he read her like a book

Users who are viewing this thread