Hazure Zokusei Tsuchi Mahou no Sei de Henkyou ni Tsuihousareta no de, Gangan Ryouchi Kaitakushimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh thank you for translate it!
I been interesting to see where this going, so thank you

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
There are a couple stories with a similar concept to this, but I like the differences, and this have one of the best artstyles so it was a pity that it got dropepd from the previous translators in 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Page 8:
untranslated parts:
ECTO-SAMA BANZAI (It's written as "EGDO-SAMA but the letters are written in a way for it to sound deep, but there are no english alternatives for an equivalent to E and MA)
BANZAI...

Also the "Oak" is "Orc".

I know it's MTL as you mention, you get used to it.

Page 16
"Mam" as in "Ma'am" ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just needed 3 months from a wussy boy to a muscle man... I wonder why the MC doesn't have muscle...

Dex-chan lover
the pace is too fast. and maybe i'm just used by all the similar mangas, but a newly appointed lord that features what is known as the weakest or most impractical earth magic, to be receiving such an open, positive, welcome, felt odd. but it's truly the last few pages, with the whole new walls and all, that makes me wonder what this series will become, since the progression is simply too fast.

Dex-chan lover
Has it really been two years since those first two chapters? Time sure flies. And thanks for picking this up, it's understandable and well-handled enough that readers can infer what might be missing.

Group Leader
Page 8:
untranslated parts:
ECTO-SAMA BANZAI (It's written as "EGDO-SAMA but the letters are written in a way for it to sound deep, but there are no english alternatives for an equivalent to E and MA)
BANZAI...

Also the "Oak" is "Orc".

I know it's MTL as you mention, you get used to it.

Page 16
"Mam" as in "Ma'am" ?
Thanks for that, I'll update it as soon I can!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up.

Others have pointed out points where translation could use further refinement, but for me...
Lots of misspellings, so addtional proofreading and editing would be good too.

Dex-chan lover
Screw the leader

2 gold are the standard salary and yet the MC is too idiot to know how to saving his money. Never been too careful with money, also if you always paid them that much the value would drop

Users who are viewing this thread