Hazure Zokusei Tsuchi Mahou no Sei de Henkyou ni Tsuihousareta no de, Gangan Ryouchi Kaitakushimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Ch. 8: To the outer world

Fed-Kun's army
Made a bit of an oopsie with the chapter number, boss.
thanks for the chapter tho lol

Dex-chan lover
Why would he steal ore they constantly mine and considers mundane? and chancing it instead of having a friendly lord, but instead running blindly into the unknown and likely having a wanted poster of himself everywhere as he stole from a lord. There are so many odd leaps of logic here that I am only left confused.

Dex-chan lover
One other bit of inconsistency, page 17 he declared their weapons were Mithril, when they were forged from an Adamantine ore?

Dex-chan lover
Did they just skip the whole smithing process and go wallah, new swords?

Dex-chan lover
It would be an interesting twist if he was actually planning on stealing the ore and running away, but I have high doubts that is the case.

Dex-chan lover
The MCs weapon is Adamantine while the others are Mithril
I point it out because the word balloon was in the panel with only the MC. If that's the case, fine. Oriiginal author should be wary about those kinds of placements.

Dex-chan lover
I could understand the MTL quality since I read a lot of MTL webnovels. But this low quality kinda from the manga itself. The LN of this manga might have good quality, but the presentation for manga so far seems to be hop-skipping every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
Just randomly place some dynamite near the wall. No need to direct the charge or anything, or drilling them into the wall.

Fire mage actually does something. And just because she's jelly.

Ah, of course, he knows what adamantine is made of. Because science!

"Mithril weapons! Yay!"
That sums up way more of the manga than it should.

Dwarf's got the right idea. Let's escape this manga. Caught up and I'm not planning on continuing. Not even worth it for the laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread