He Is a High School Girl

Wasnt this finished and his sister went to college so it is implied he will follow her to college as a Girl, but no updates came after that?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dang this abruptly ended. Was a little bit disappointed, but I had my hopes too high up thinking he would have more interactions with the guys that were interested in him TTT

Dex-chan lover
Kind of ended abruptly, but I can't really complain. It was fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
i took applied gender studies and you’d be surprised how tweaking a few gender cues can help. also if he’s tall and boyish, being tomboyish helps because that helps everyone else to tell themselves a story about why he’s tall and boyish

source: buzz cut and tits

Dex-chan lover
I want a continuation of this after their college years where he scopes out (catfishes) his sister's potential boyfriends

Was a pretty good series ending was okay hoping to see a continuation if author decides to make more I can see a potential for a Harem the dudes energy was so fierce he attracted quite a few people male and female the antics could be very comedic.

just finished binging this, did this series get axed? that ending felt pretty rushed. it's alright, but i def feel the author could've written more about this story?

Dex-chan lover
They had a really solid ending building but that last chapter gave me literary blue balls.

Fun story, and I like the funny scenarios, but I guess it had to end before they ran out of jokes and dunky scenarios.
Enjoyed the sibling love and the main character is great. Got a couple of character arcs for the side characters which is interesting.
Would have liked it to be longer, but for what it is it’s a fun read.

Users who are viewing this thread