Heart Gear

Double-page supporter
Im I the only one getting that axed coming soon for this one too?

im liking this new format of updating with the official source a lot

great work

Dex-chan lover
i would love to read it here cause its so much easier then on the official site

Double-page supporter
This manga amazes me beyond words
Also I strongly ship MMC with that maid-bot

Dex-chan lover
Love this series! This and Spy x Family are the best!

One problem when linking to manga plus, they dont allow you to read beyond chapter 3... Sure it’s like ch.1,2,3————ch.13 or even 60. Thing is they leave this big gap of emptyness, like bro sure you gave us a sneak peak of high quality mangas but why just stop there and leave a big gap in between chapters? Idk if your using this to motivate people to buy the manga but if this site also pirates, why not just leave it as a preview and name the site manga previews? So annoyed right now...

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 16 is called Thinker. You know what else has this title?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYHv1h7-12E

Group Leader
Muito foda, apesar que esse manga plus é pago, quando outro vai legendar?

Everything was great! From the artstyle to the story.

Btw I've been trying to find if the author makes erotic doujinshis but I couldn't find any... So if you know, please tell me for further scientific purposes, *double wink*

It's such a joke how people talk about series like CSM having depth when there is a series like Heart Gear that deals with the duality of not only man and machine, the purpose of one's existence, master and slave philosophical dynamic, philosophy of life and death, philosophy of humanity (what it means to be human), and more. In the latest chapters with R & D, the mangaka introduces the duality of preservation of the present vs. the future and a subtle political narrative. On top of that Heart Gear also has better art, wtf is wrong with people.

Compared to CSM because both series have the same editor

Just read the entire thing over on MP, this was great and I really hope the author's health recovers, would really like to see more of this or other works from him.

Aggregator gang
Aside from one or two really horny character designs, this is actually really good.

Users who are viewing this thread