Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir

It’s the one done by lht translation with the same premise, I don’t know the name but you will find it if you go on their website

Contributor
This is turning into a very unusual homogenized mix of what comes off cleanly as genuine heartfelt wholesomeness, mixed with the occasional profoundly ecchi moment of somewhat perverse tastes.

I'm not sure what to think of it, but so long as it doesn't get too weird or atrocious I'll probably stick around. The heartwarming parts of this are turned up to 11 and superbly done, without being saccharine, so it's hard for me to pass it by.

Double-page supporter
At first, I hated this story but now it's actually not bad. It gets better at Vol2. As MC becomes more active.

My biggest complaint: How does this have no Romance? All we get are teases! Like wtf?

Dex-chan lover
Frequently now I get new chapter notifications only to get errors and see no new chapters. Whats causing these phantom updates now? I just want that chapter 6 @PvPscans lol.

Double-page supporter
The latest chapter 6 have two translator but have different translate on the desert, PvPsxans is pudding while NANI? Scans is custard. Which one is right translation or both is same with different name?

@faruq9854
Hi! The Japanese word used is "purin", which CAN refer to every kind of pudding - in theory. In reality, it is most frequently used to refer to custard pudding or caramel custard which is the dessert that is shown in this chapter.

Mfw there's no updates in 3 months and then suddenly 3 different scans post the same chapter within 4 hours, lmao. Fun times

Users who are viewing this thread