Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir

So when does the drama start? i need to get my popcorn and 3d glasses.

And let's the snipe war begin please don't drop this and deal with it like gentlemen.

3 months is usually when a manga is considered abandoned, which makes sense on why all 3 would come out today

lol this timing, hope one of y'all stays on the series, it's proper fun :)

well I don't call this sniping when its been 3 months from the last update xD

but now we have this strange situation where there are 3 different versions of the same chapter being uploaded at the same time

And if you have all of those translated and cleaned why wait 3 months?

This is so heartbreaking. 😪🤧
I bet it's that oink's fault anyway. I hope Rude was able to have a happy life after all the tragedies.

There are three translators who picked this up but I hope this will not be dropped..
Thanks for the update! 😆

Bookmarking for later, weird that 3 translators have all posted this series in the last 15 hours after months of nothing. considering giving it a read when the scanlators sort this out amongst themselves.
Edit: Decided to read up to ch 5 but most of the pages on the first chapter wont load. anyone know why this is?
Edit 2: not an issue with my connection. issue persists whether using chrome or firefox, so not the browser.

This feels like it's trying to tell one big story, but is instead telling multiple smaller stories with loose ties to each other.

Group Leader
I cannot speak for the other two groups. As for ours, we simply decided to do it and did in in a couple days. No waiting here. @smoke82 And for now at least, we will not be dropping this for sure. @tanate

Double-page supporter
The sudden tragic tone shift though...

@elisar I see.. i hope everything clears up with this whole dilemma who will do what..... but i hope this does not get overboard and is just dropped by all three😐

Users who are viewing this thread