Heartsick - Ch. 7.1

Hmmm, what I'm getting from her is that she despises when soneone shows her romantic or sexual interest, to the point she wants to make that person suffer, by going on dates and then dumping them, now she said "mere games are not enoigh anymore" and she wants to phisically beat them, the guy was an ass but she has some serious issues.

Let's hope blondie can help her overcome thsese things before it's too late but I feel this will get way worse before it gets better.

Interesting, thanks for the translations, I'll be waiting for the next one.

@kashell11 I'm thinking she's schizophrenic. That she's fighting against an inner voice or voices that are telling her to kill him sounds like that may be what's going on. But that's just a guess based on what I got out of the chapter. And don't forget, there is a "psychological" tag on this 🤔

@LauraMD211

Sure, that too is a possibility.
My theory is based on that dude that confessed to her at the materials shop and she accepted going on dates even if she had no interest in him and was already planning how to break up, and that dude that tried to assault her after she dissapeared saying that they went out and never done anything. I think her anger and denial oof her own situation manifests and doing those things maybe.

@kashell11 True. Maybe we'll get some backstory as to why she likes playing with their affections. And about her connection to Lei Zhenkun. Was that ever explained how they knew each other?

@LauraMD211
I think he was just one more on her long list of dudes she did that thing with, but he came bavk with a douchy vengeance, maybe he knows something we, readers, don't, she kinda sounds like she resents dudes, which is kinda understandable from a point of view of someone facing serious psychological problems and living in a society that condemns her sexual orientation but accepts when a male likes girls like she does.

Notice how she dresses girly when she goes on that date, that was not explained but I inferred that the whole gender identity forced upon her takes a heavy tool and maybe has something to do with her serious issues with the whole affection thing

Dex-chan lover
@kashell11 @LauraMD211
That's why I want to read this so much, to know where it ends going. I'm following the raws for a long time and even without understanding what they are saying the drawings shows that Xuezhu have some serious psychological problems (and maybe with some "reasons") with murderous inclinations. I wonder if she'll end hurting Yichen, physically.

@Panino I somehow don't think she'll hurt Yichen as much as she might hurt her mother. If that prequel first chapter shows us anything, it shows them running away together and Yichen's mother finding them and hitting Xuezhu with a tree branch

Users who are viewing this thread