Heavenly Bride - Ch. 13

The last two were kind of painful to read bc of the subject matter but thank you so much for the chapters! Very curious to see how the other wives will try to sabatoge Chae-yeon and if she was able to escape at the end of her first life somehow.

I feel bad for all the women in this situation. The first two wives married and felt loved and are content with their position. FL was sent there by force and there are no feeling there, just pain.

these motherfuckers, i will raise hellfire on that garbage husband, shitty tribe and the people of the palace. just let the poor girl be with her brother and rest

Why does her brother want to go back to that awful place? Why does nobody think about running away and live a normal, uneventful life? They know that the probability of their half-brother being the emperor is almost set in stone, that their father is a good for nothing that won't help them at all and that they don't have the support of people in the court that could help them to raise to the throne..... I know they know nothing about being commoners but, at least, their chances to survive are way higher than living in the court...

I feel like their resentment is misdirected. Yell at your shit husband for not paying attention to you and not her cause she was sent as a tribute against her will. You even purposefully didnt tell her she would be gang raped by the whole tribe on a daily basis. I feel no pity for the first two wives. Theyre just making her life more miserable

I wasn't expecting this to get this heavy damn this needs a tag or a warning at least but thank you for the chapters.

I knew her past life was about to be loaded and am low key anxious/sort of excited for the plot line

Thanks for the double update!!♡

I'm sad that this is getting dropped... I hope another scan team picks it up as I am the definition of poor

Thank you very much for the work you've done so far! 😘
My hatred for tappytoon keeps growing...

Users who are viewing this thread