Heavenly Demon Reborn! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it be the other way around? The kid's mind should be the main one inside the body. The reincarnated soul should be secondary. If the new person believes he's primarily the reincarnated person, what happens to the soul of the kid?

Dex-chan lover
Cult of the Heavenly Demon? Noya isn't going to show up, is he?

@Nk9bjP4A His soul might have stepped in when the kid died (seems like quite a few kids there are dying).

Double-page supporter
The kid probably died which is why the soul of the MC was allowed to take over the body.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, even when a reincarnation story plops the MC in some kid and they retain that body's memories, a lot of the time it seems pretty apparent that the original owner of the body must have at least had a near death experience at the same time by coincidence. Maybe they were sick, that sort of thing. In this case, it's in a facility where children are training to death so that shoe sounds like it might fit.

As for the cover art looking like a chick: I think that's just the clothes, not boobs. Males and females in these kinds of art styles can really blur the lines if you're not careful with all the details when drawing them.

It was disorienting.
Untangling my memories with...

You hzve no idea how much I hate this. Tis is a webtoon. If you can draw it, draw it. Don't explain it with words, especially when the character is talking to himself.

I am angry, he shouldn't have put milk before cereals.
It's stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread