Heavenly Demon Reborn!

Yep, the only things the scanlators achieved by taking down the series here is indirect advertising of other aggregators and pissing a lot of users who used this site for tracking. It's zero profit for those groups, only bad publicity.

Deleted the chapters? Guess I'm dropping or just going to read these on another (less ethical) site, I'm following over 50+ manga/manwha. Even for scanalters I donate to, I'm not going to use their crappy sites when the alternatives can be used for easy bookmarking.

God damn it. I dont mind if Translation group want to strip/purge chapters but at least leave us the lastt or a notice saying why/what chapter was last on here. The website doesnt auto update reading progress and I dont remember what chapter I last left on. Even if I wanted to follow them to theyre sight I now have to skim through shit <.<. I was wondering why I hadnt seen this in update feed in a while.

For the people who want to keep reading this . https://leviatanscans.com/comics/chronicles-of-heavenly-demon
updates weekly

Hugely prefer Volcanic Age to this.
Good read if you like revenge stories and mc getting stronger. It's really hard to support the mc sometimes because his personality is really unlikeable, the entertaining bits are seeing how op he can get so I guess his personality doesn't really matter.

Ah, he's an antihero.

Go check out the Leviatian Scans, they're the ones that are doing this project and they're up to 92 at this point.

Aggregator gang
Leviatan Scans is currently translating this, but I would recommend reading it from an aggregate. Any translation group who doesn’t support MD comes across as really scummy to me, and these guys are no exception. It’s unfortunate, because this is probably the best Wuxia that I’ve ever read (helps in that it’s a Manhwa rather than a Manhua. No Chinese government looming over the author helps out the story quality by a mile)

Aggregator gang
@GrimThoughts - lol could you sound any more entitled? They are doing the work so they every right to post it where they want or don't want to. It's still free.

Would it more convenient it it were on MD - obviously yes. But if the choose not to, it is simply that - an inconvenience. I would much rather read their chapters on their own website (where the scans are also of higher quality than on aggregators - MD being an exception) than not read them at all, or at poorer quality on other/aggregator websites.

P.S. The Chinese govt has nothing to do with story quality lmao.. There are several xianxia series which are great and plenty which are terrible. Self-published web series are much more prolific in China compared to Japan/S. Korea which inevitably leads to more subpar series being published due to weaker editorial oversight.

Where do I go to read this now since Leviatan dropped it?

NVM, Silent Knight scans (SK scans) picked it up with a few others that Leviatan dropped.

It seems Leviathanscans dropped this at ch110. Anyone know if anyone else is translating in english?

Users who are viewing this thread