Heavenly Demon Reborn!

Dex-chan lover
This series is amazing for how this genre usually goes. Art conveys plenty of emotion and movement without the usual generic pitfalls, the character's growth is actually explained, and there's none of the "gone back in time so I already know everything" tropes.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else notice his hair is blue in the comic but brown in the cover art?

Dex-chan lover
I hate visiting their site to read early because everything is in Spanish as the default. It's still easy enough to navigate because of the simple layout but still mildly annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
So why is he suddenly evil after reincarnation? I get he is vengeful over being murdered but now he's even talking about killing people who have nothing to do with that.

@Atmosk, he isn't going out of his way to do so; he merely recognized hostility against him and mentally prepared himself for the eventuality of conflict between them.

@Atmosk don't be naive, it's the martial art world where the strong rules the weak. Furthermore, that dude has been showing hostility toward him. Will you let a snake live and bite you one day or will you finish it off for good?

It reads on Leviatan's site that the publication status is "on hold".
Do we know how long it is until we catch up to the raws?

You know, most MC would have taken "being tested" by a nobody like a doormat and done nothing about it. Instead, he at least acknowledged that he finds it insulting - quite refreshing.

Hmmm! Watson!? that's interesting. but W in TH happened to the chapters??

Users who are viewing this thread