Heian Koi Emaki - Ayanashi no Kimi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Thank you so much for sharing this series! I’m in tears over the last couple chapters, sad but also super cute. Thank you again❤️

Double-page supporter
Lol same I was dragging my feet reading this too. I think it derailed when the childhood friend died and had to become a Vengeful spirit. I so don't ship her with her guardian Katsuragi. It's all levels of uncomfortable

Thanks for your work so far! Looking forward to your next project

The art is good so I stayed. I just felt bad that it ended that way. Maybe it was axed??

Thanks for your hard work!! ❤

Double-page supporter
@scarlet_summer Yeah, childhood friend was the only one that wasn't making creeper alarms going off in my head. So, once he died I just was kinda meh cause it became obvious the mentor would end up as her rebound. Like if they played it slowly maybe I'd accept them as a ship but her first love literally just died and now she's super in love with mentor guy, super killed it for me

The ship between Katsuragi and her is too forceful tbh. The chemistry and love still not there yet. Like some coment here mention, childhood friend death is just for making katsuragi as guardian become a lover.

But anywayy thankyouu for traslation thiss onee. ❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread