Heika, Kokoro no Koe ga Dadamore desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

@Ayam2 we do need a male rival for him to reveal his true feelings with his own mouth we do not need female rival they are just pain in the ass

Aw, this is super cute and adorable. I assume that Siestye's powers will either stay the same as a permanent result of her isolation from people, or will get stronger like in her childhood due to continual exposure to people. I love how it was essentially love at first sight for him and Siestye knowing that 😊

jyc

ah the cuteness of tsunderes. it's a good thing she can read his mind otherwise, it'd be the whole misunderstanding trope again

oh, don't mind me, im just a salty butt over here complain- i mean complimenting the both of them being cute and definitely not jelly cuz they be acting cute or whatevur...

Thank you for translating~! ✨

This is freaking adorableeeeee

Thank you for translating and sharing!

they’re so cute and perfect for each other! They were meant to be! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

They are cute and all but I want to ask why is his glove designed that way? the finger part is in a different color. is it different material like hard in palm part to help to hold a sword but soft finger part to ease writing without taking off the glove? or is it just pure aesthetic?

Users who are viewing this thread