Heimin no Watashi desu ga Koushaku Reijou-sama o Taburakashite Ikiteimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
I want to point out that Mc has no reason to believe she can even cast ice magic or anything. It would make much more sense if she just bashed the wolf with a stick or something rather than freeze it with ice magic as that is what's more up her alley. Like, maybe wolf anatomy just makes their skulls super hard but last time I checked she should have enough physical strength to bash its brains in given chapter 1. Or just ran away carrying the lady because she can clearly do that.

And what's more magic seems to be a mental process. You can't just look at how someone casts and cast magic to know how to cast because you don't really know what goes on in someone's head when they cast magic. so to be able to cast someone else's spell just by observation would be like understanding a smartphone works just by looking at its features.

Dex-chan lover
One more time, simple question, very basic stuff.

And by the way, i know why you don't answer this question. You simply can't. But don't go around and act as if you understand what you are talking about. The moment you meet someone that just doesn't talk big but knows even somewhat his stuff, you will look like a fool. Like you are doing now. At this point i'm just entertained by how mad you are.
ironic.jpg

I've answered repeatedly, your literacy might not be as cracked up as you might think it is...but that's fine, a kid cant get smart in this education wasteland we call the modern education system

Banned
I've answered repeatedly, your literacy might not be as cracked up as you might think it is...but that's fine, a kid cant get smart in this education wasteland we call the modern education system
Once again, answer this simple question, stop trying to weasel your way out of here because it will not happen:
Do you understand what makes something badly written, and if yes, can you explain what the usual pitfalls might be in storytelling?
?
Edit: Oh, and since it was so good, here is once again the reason why you are still unable to provide an answer:
i know why you don't answer this question. You simply can't. But don't go around and act as if you understand what you are talking about. The moment you meet someone that just doesn't talk big but knows even somewhat his stuff, you will look like a fool. Like you are doing now.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, answer this simple question, stop trying to weasel your way out of here because it will not happen:

?
Edit: Oh, and since it was so good, here is once again the reason why you are still unable to provide an answer:
I have answered it, I can tell, and you are the prime example of what is an objectively badly written life who can't stand how low they are and as such, needs to be a child who spams "answer the question" after it has been answered repeatedly, minutes after the fact...

FOR AN ENTIRE DAY

just get over yourself kid, go to bed since it is past your bedtime and you are clearly cranky at having an answer told to you that you don't like so go and dream about twerking among us characters or doing the griddy in fortnight or whatever the hell it is you kids like these days

Banned
I have answered it
Are you sure? In which reply did you do that? Can you copy-paste your explanation as to "what the usual pitfalls might be in storytelling?" that result in objectively bad writing? Because it is indeed strange - your answer is nowhere to be found here. As if you never answered this one, seemingly not so simple question (to you):
Do you understand what makes something badly written, and if yes, can you explain what the usual pitfalls might be in storytelling?
?

Group Leader
I want to point out that Mc has no reason to believe she can even cast ice magic or anything. It would make much more sense if she just bashed the wolf with a stick or something rather than freeze it with ice magic as that is what's more up her alley. Like, maybe wolf anatomy just makes their skulls super hard but last time I checked she should have enough physical strength to bash its brains in given chapter 1. Or just ran away carrying the lady because she can clearly do that.

And what's more magic seems to be a mental process. You can't just look at how someone casts and cast magic to know how to cast because you don't really know what goes on in someone's head when they cast magic. so to be able to cast someone else's spell just by observation would be like understanding a smartphone works just by looking at its features.
Oh and something else: the magic used by the mc and the other girl are different. the mc's magic circle is casted at her feet while the other one's in front of her hands. Given how this is supposed to be a copy, it would make much more sense for the mc's magic circle to be at her hands as well because that is literally what she is copying.

also, this is kind of what I mean by you can't really cast magic just by looking at someone. How would you even begin to know the process of what makes the magic circle, if that's even a starting point or just a natural byproduct of casting magic. If it's a natural byproduct, that might explain why the circle is at the mc's feet but that also means much less information for copying magic but once again, this is information the mc wouldn't know. Like, by copying someone's moves she could say, draw the exact same painting or cook the exact same meal. but she can't literally copy their thinking. unless she has telepathy.

I have answered it, I can tell, and you are the prime example of what is an objectively badly written life who can't stand how low they are and as such, needs to be a child who spams "answer the question" after it has been answered repeatedly, minutes after the fact...

FOR AN ENTIRE DAY

just get over yourself kid, go to bed since it is past your bedtime and you are clearly cranky at having an answer told to you that you don't like so go and dream about twerking among us characters or doing the griddy in fortnight or whatever the hell it is you kids like these days
if you want him to shut up just tell him your answer again or clarify it instead of insulting him? That seems to be a good strategy if you're getting annoyed and want him to stop talking.

or just run away and block him/mute all replies. that works too.

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure? In which reply did you do that? Can you copy-paste your explanation as to "what the usual pitfalls might be in storytelling?" that result in objectively bad writing? Because it is indeed strange - your answer is nowhere to be found here. As if you never answered this one, seemingly not so simple question (to you):

?
hahahaha_by_metadoodles_dglx795-pre.jpg

this child is still going, the answer is still yes, you are the human embodiment of every literacy, writing, story, and philosophical pitfall that makes a work bad... and yet you still keep demanding the same thing
if you want him to shut up just tell him your answer again or clarify it instead of insulting him? That seems to be a good strategy if you're getting annoyed and want him to stop talking.

or just run away and block him/mute all replies. that works too.
this kid's a lolcow, I'm merely laughing at it's constant demands for me to acquiesce to it's lower position as being "better"

TLDR: they said pacing was shit, refuted my point of it being a probable short series or monthly release by saying it was the narrative, their read history shows they read this same narrative choice but longer, proceeded to insult me by claiming nobody who defends this is smart enough to counter them objectively, privated their profile so nobody else could look at their read history, then has been repeatedly sending demands for me to answer the question of if I am capable of telling bad writing, while being entirely unaware or stubborn in their beliefs they are the sole arbiter of intellectual discussion on this manga about yuri harem protag fastracking the gey seggs harem :kek:

Banned
this child is still going, the answer is still yes, you are the human embodiment of every literacy, writing, story, and philosophical pitfall that makes a work bad... and yet you still keep demanding the same thing
How is this an answer to
Can you copy-paste your explanation as to "what the usual pitfalls might be in storytelling?" that result in objectively bad writing?
?

Banned
"copy-paste your explanation"

you are the explanation, you are again just not liking the answer
I love how mad you are. I like interacting with people in situations like you find yourself in: Talked about stuff they don't know shit about and when pressed (even with such basic questions regarding the matter) they crumble. No amount of memeing or your headcanon ramblings will save you.
Also, this is just the first question. We will get to the rest of them, too. But first, how about you answer this one:
?

Dex-chan lover
So glimpse at the next unlock? She adding gfs like little girls add bracelets.

Dex-chan lover
I love how mad you are. I like interacting with people in situations like you find yourself in: Talked about stuff they don't know shit about and when pressed (even with such basic questions regarding the matter) they crumble. No amount of memeing or your headcanon ramblings will save you.
Also, this is just the first question. We will get to the rest of them, too. But first, how about you answer this one:

?
look, child, you've made this a 2 page long back and forth where you ask a stupid question you are unqualified to ask, I answer it, you deny the answer as "mad ramblings" because you are objectively a child and a product of a laundry list of bad life choices and defects, repeat

you just got to stop kid, once you hit 18 somebody like you will be shot on the street for being this annoying, you cant just "Um, AcTuAlLy ThAt AnSwEr WaS nOt AfFiRmInG My MeNtAl NoTiOn Of My InTeLlEcTuAl SuPrEmAcY oVeR yOu So TrY tO pLaCaTe Me AgAiN 🤓" at everyone who disagrees with your subjective hatred for short form slop when you like slop in long form

you need to leave this behind, but I know you wont... a child like you cant stand someone like me, to you I will be ever present, a thing mocking you from everywhere you cant see
Tf4erw.gif

Banned
look, child, you've made this a 2 page long back and forth where you ask a stupid question you are unqualified to ask, I answer it, you deny the answer as "mad ramblings" because you are objectively a child and a product of a laundry list of bad life choices and defects, repeat

you just got to stop kid, once you hit 18 somebody like you will be shot on the street for being this annoying, you cant just "Um, AcTuAlLy ThAt AnSwEr WaS nOt AfFiRmInG My MeNtAl NoTiOn Of My InTeLlEcTuAl SuPrEmAcY oVeR yOu So TrY tO pLaCaTe Me AgAiN 🤓" at everyone who disagrees with your subjective hatred for short form slop when you like slop in long form

you need to leave this behind, but I know you wont... a child like you cant stand someone like me, to you I will be ever present, a thing mocking you from everywhere you cant see
You type so much, but why are you unable to answer this question?
And why are you so triggered? Just answer this question without insulting me constantly. What are you scared of? A rhetorical question, of course i know what it is. It's the very same thing what keeps you here.

Dex-chan lover
You type so much, but why are you unable to answer this question?

And why are you so triggered? Just answer this question without insulting me constantly. What are you scared of? A rhetorical question, of course i know why. It's the very same thing what keeps you here.
I answered the question, and what keeps me here is how funny it is the small child who's counter to "it's short form of what you already read, calm down" was to state any defense of this shows someone has no comprehension on bad storytelling and now feints being a one-sided victim to some sort of insult campaign is just funny

you are like the Japanese throwing hands with the US, and now you have been beaten by your own hand and cry "no they were always the ones in the wrong, if I was in the wrong I wouldn't have been thrashed so hard"

look, I even found a photo of you and how you feel when you misinterpret my apathy to your of repeating "answer the question" for an entire day as a win:
364a9bd1-1201-4aab-9012-c8b15f07720e-1687938142148.jpg

Banned
I answered the question, and what keeps me here is how funny it is the small child who's counter to "it's short form of what you already read, calm down" was to state any defense of this shows someone has no comprehension on bad storytelling and now feints being a one-sided victim to some sort of insult campaign is just funny

you are like the Japanese throwing hands with the US, and now you have been beaten by your own hand and cry "no they were always the ones in the wrong, if I was in the wrong I wouldn't have been thrashed so hard"

look, I even found a photo of you and how you feel when you misinterpret my apathy to your arguments as some kind of win for childish mindsets of repeating "answer the question" for an entire day:
364a9bd1-1201-4aab-9012-c8b15f07720e-1687938142148.jpg
You just can't stop typing, i love it. Again, please answer this question and stop lying and insulting me so much, people can perfectly read everything that was posted here, so stop looking even worse than you already do.
?

Dex-chan lover
Eh, people are being too harsh on this. I think that’s mostly coming from the crowd who wanted another single couple fantasy yuri like MagRevo or IFtV. But “overpowered harem mc but yuri” is actually surprisingly scarce. I can’t think of another off the top of my head. So honestly this is fulfilling a niche that’s less common than the thing a lot of those people against this seemingly wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless on people saying it's poorly written.. what I read clearly laid the ground work in a more subtle way than most isekai big-titty goddess scenarios do.. so I don't really see an issue - But hey, that's just me, and just as ya'll are, we're all entitled to our own feelings and opinions. No need to be so harsh on each other over a fluffy yuri manga.. lmao.

That aside, this has been a delightful read, and I can't wait to see what other shenanigans may come up and what other absurdities our MC may pull off while beguiling all of the aristocracy.. and maybe even royalty?

Edit: Thank you for the chapters! I'm looking forward to more of your work on this series and will be checking to see if ya'll have done any other works :V

Users who are viewing this thread