Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 54 - Cubel

Dex-chan lover
FYI, afaik Allen considers his party members to be a permanent part of his forces/strength or on the flip side he always think that he and his friends as a permanent party, and so he considers making his party member stronger as also a reward for him because it benefits everyone in the party including himself by allowing them to survive and grind levels/mats more easily.

———-

On Dogora

He is not using his Extra Skill again anytime soon, it’s almost like a (cruel) joke by the author.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They were sleeping like tinned sardines. But when exhausted, I guess it doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming the Demon King is in hell mode, too
iirc, earlier in the series they talked a bit about the demon king and his powers parallel Allen's pretty closely, so I'd venture to say he's likely also a summoner, rather than just a different hell mode class.

Dex-chan lover
iirc, earlier in the series they talked a bit about the demon king and his powers parallel Allen's pretty closely, so I'd venture to say he's likely also a summoner, rather than just a different hell mode class.
Demon King is a class in itself, just like the Hero class. And just like the Hero, Demon King is a 5 Star class.

But from the looks of it, the Demon King probably has unlocked the ability to surpass the Mode restrictions.
Meaning he is in a higher Mode currently (the story plot is set in Normal Mode, while MC is personally set at Hell Mode).
We don't know whether Demon King had also upgraded to a higher Star rating or not, and acquired a new Class or not.

But one thing is certain, the Summoner class is a unique one, as the God specifically created it to stop MC from choosing Demon King as his class. Meaning, Demon King can't have Summoner as his class.
Though it's entirely possible that his current class is also unique and higher than Demon King (maybe either something like a Demon Emperor, or Demon Warlord, or Demon God, etc).

Dex-chan lover
I think it's like a case of "You need to be in desparate situation to activate an insanely OP skills" type shh
Possibly, but (it’s somewhat a spoiler)

it is later explained in the LN that his extra skill is special. So perhaps a “special” kind of (desperate) situation is necessary.

Dex-chan lover
goddamn idk why i'm feeling like this but it feels like i just killed a strong boss that i got stucked on for hours

Users who are viewing this thread