Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 60 - Tablet Collecting

Double-page supporter
I think the real question should be since the Game Junkies are technically so over-powered how are they still struggling to defeat S ranked monsters on the second and third floors?

The last data showed:
Allen (Summoner): 8 Star, Level < 76, Attack <xx,xxx
Kurena (Sword King): 4 Star, level 45, Attack 6,200
Dogora (Beserker): 2 Star, Level 45, Attack 4,231
Folmal (GReat Archer): 2 Star, Level 45, Attack 3,015

Cecil (Great Mage): 3 Star, Level 45, Magic 4,474
Meruru (Magic Earth General): 3 Star, Level 60, Magic 3,320
Kil (Saint): 2 star, Levle 45, Magic 2,465
Sophiarone (Spirit Mage): 2 Star, Level 45, Magic 3,643

Plus, when they apply the Spirit Kings Blessing it increases their Attacks by 30%. I will also note that these stats were after they killed the white dragon (except for Meruru, which is after she creates the golem (Tamtam)), which was a while ago. I will also note that the whole team is about ready to obtain a new class by raising their star level as well (within a month according to Allen).

Double-page supporter
The god of creation, basically the top god.

They can reroll tablets so there's no real reason to trade away excess tablets (since the customize slots are also tablets)
https://mangadex.org/chapter/c7383fa4-9921-47c1-b03f-010dbb6ffa22/3
Yes, but if you look at the image (remember this is translated to English) you will see that if they offer a tablet to the cube, they will get three medallions and if they offer three medallions, they will get a tablet.

To me to offer a tablet would be a waste to obtain three medallions since I would need to look for another cube to offer the three medallions to obtain a tablet. If you could trade multiple times at the same cube, then I would agree but since you can only use the cube once (since after the trade the cube disappears) then it would be a waste of time (you don't know when you will find the next cube with no guarantee of getting the tablet you want (i.e. body tablet needed) or need (i.e. skill tablets)) and you probably get more for selling your extra tablets at the Adventures Guild than you would for selling three medallions.

Dex-chan lover
it would be a waste of time (you don't know when you will find the next cube with no guarantee of getting the tablet you want (i.e. body tablet needed) or need (i.e. skill tablets)) and you probably get more for selling your extra tablets at the Adventures Guild than you would for selling three medallions.

Yeah they don't know when a cube might shows up, so it'd be REALLY stupid to not keep as many medals/tablets they can for trading isn't it?
The medals are also used to climb the floors, so for every medal/tablet they sell, that's more bosses they have to find to replenish.

The goal is to get tablets + clear the dungeon, money is just secondary thing and there's other items they can sell 'if' they need money ever.

So again, no reason to trade away tablets.

Dex-chan lover
Power and attack seem to be used interchangeably in the stats

And mc again is taking risks for the sake of taking risks. Also using silly methods to fight them. The parts regenerate by forming together so separate the parts and contain them

Contributor
Fused the picture

9W8X9tB.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why is Doberg's class Sword King? I thought the 3* version is Sword Master. Kurena became Sword King when she became 4*.

Wassup guys, translator here to act as an average reader. I wondered why when Kil finally pulled the right arm and Meruru got all emotional, Allen stopped Kurena from comforting her and asked about the golem immediately. It doesn't seems like the author was trying to convey the message that Allen didn't care about his friend's emotions but the items, but it stood out quite a tad bit.
I think you misunderstood that scene. Sure Kurena was trying to comfort her, but she was concerned for the wrong thing. She was actually clueless and thought Meruru was just hungry. Allen then pinched her cheek because she was being silly.
Meruru cried because she was happy that she can finally be of use. And asking her to show her power is a way to acknowledge her. She didn't exactly need comforting in that moment.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Doberg's class Sword King? I thought the 3* version is Sword Master. Kurena became Sword King when she became 4*.
After rechecking Kurena's original 3 star talent in chap 1, Doberg class in chap 60 and how Rozen addresses him as a title in raw 61, I concluded that I made a mistake putting 剣聖 aka Sword Master via the original translation (I picked this up from chapter 50 onwards) as Sword King/God cus the word 聖 is weird.

Rest assured I will not be sleeping tonight banging my head on the table for this mistake, I will have my proofreader contacted and then try to stop the Typesetter from posting it (he/she probably have done setting words by now)

Pray because it might be too late for salvation, may god be upon us all.

Dex-chan lover
After rechecking Kurena's original 3 star talent in chap 1, Doberg class in chap 60 and how Rozen addresses him as a title in raw 61, I concluded that I made a mistake putting 剣聖 aka Sword Master via the original translation (I picked this up from chapter 50 onwards) as Sword King/God cus the word 聖 is weird.

Rest assured I will not be sleeping tonight banging my head on the table for this mistake, I will have my proofreader contacted and then try to stop the Typesetter from posting it (he/she probably have done setting words by now)

Pray because it might be too late for salvation, may god be upon us all.
Thanks for double checking.
But please don't be too harsh on yourself. People make mistakes.
Do get proper rest!

Users who are viewing this thread