Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 64 - Stinger's Return

Dex-chan lover
"Oh? Did we just fell into the death trap? HELL YEAH! SO MUCH EXP!!! BEST DAY EVER!"

Dex-chan lover
So, how much did they just skip over? They couldn't kill an S-rank monster literally 2 chapters ago, and now they've killed S-rank monsters off-screen? Wtf? I've seen worse skips but this still felt pretty bad.
Huh? Where did it say they beat s- rank monsters?

Dex-chan lover
Page 9: "My goal is still the same: To conquer this dungeon"
So, how much did they just skip over? They couldn't kill an S-rank monster literally 2 chapters ago, and now they've killed S-rank monsters off-screen? Wtf? I've seen worse skips but this still felt pretty bad.
Thanks for the new chapter!

I have a feeling this manga adap will either be in hiatus sooner or later or worse, will suddenly be axed.
It's even skipping supposedly milestone moments like being able to defeat certain enemies which they struggled against before. It's like they are trying to consume as much of the source materials as fast as they can.
Dunno what publication metrics they are trying to cover for this adap, but somehow you can't even appreciate how the protagonists are really growing recently.

Though I guess they wanted to emphasize the grander situation of things in their world, instead of making pages just to show their 'routine dungeon exploits' in this arc.
In fairness, the whole power scaling of the series was broken to begin with. Is it really that interesting to know that they can beat monsters they should have been able to beat in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Hardened warriors and admiral weep over loss of 6 fighters... It's like they didn't know what they were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread