Hello, Hello and Hello - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Contact 92: The Promise That Doesn't Exist Anywhere/Last Part

Really makes you wonder what this is about since she said the promise isn't from the past or future unless she is lying. My initials instinct is to think of this as a time travel story but maybe not at this point

Power Uploader
Man, the lack of a supernatural tag makes it harder to guess what the tragedy will be.

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SHIT MY SPIDERSENSE IS TINGLING, somethings wrong i can feel it

Supporter
I'm not gonna front and this is gonna sound like left field talk but a lot of this reads like the hidden trailer stuff from Kingdom Hearts.

Ominous lines that could literally mean anything. Promises unkept that were never made, like connections across distant shores, secret truths unmade by lies in a world that never was, etc etc.

Still better than a lot of stuff I've read though. A step shy from the sweet melancholy that was 3 days of happiness.

Dex-chan lover
After going through the novel, this
should probably have Supernatural tag imho

Dex-chan lover
If I were to guess, this is a groundhog day scenario. Am I off base in that assumption?
1341FF51A0F04EE813EA81743563380E64D3A503

Alternatively, I would guess she's Clairvoyant, a ghost-thing that can predict fate, or some weird anomaly.

@DirkHardpeck @WhiiPe15

Users who are viewing this thread