Hello, Hello and Hello - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Epilogue

Wait that it?! This doesn't feel like a conclusion, leaves more question then it answered. So what the point of this story love transients time and space or something lol, at least the art is good

Dex-chan lover
The LN goes into way more detail, and the ending is far more emotional. The manga skips over the importance of the sakura fragrance at the beginning, and lacks that it's a running theme throughout.

And it basically skips the last couple arcs. Coulda used probably 3-4 more chapters.

Group Leader
Oh so they made a quite happy ending with this one, but it does feel a bit too rushed..

Banned
So every week, the universe undoes anything she does?

Much like if she was never there in the first place.

If everyone died in the car crash how is she in the hospital?

Did god just made her respawn?

Like a fable old as time... i shall say my truest thought... the novel was better.

Dex-chan lover
Ambiguity is a good tool for this kind of epilogue in my opinion

The story had a lot build-up and mystery and I feel like clear-answers are kinda against that in this context @Duckey

Dex-chan lover
Okay but how exactly is she skipping through time like that? From winter at the end of high school to fall at the beginning to summer of middle school?

@animuvsmango

If you look at the chapter #'s it says the # of times they've met at that point
In the first two chapters, it was their 92nd time meeting, and the middle school encounter was earlier, at I think 33?

@Duckey I'm assuming they stay together repeating there one week of love continuously pretty bitter sweet ending

@DirkHardpeck what's the sakuras significance and how does it end in the novel

@AnimuVsMango @Manquiwito well I think shes suppose to be a ghost since u think she dies with her family in the crash and I think she can only interact with the world for a week and after the week everything she does is undone from memories to even taking care of the cat

Users who are viewing this thread