Hello, I Am a Witch, and My Crush Wants Me to Make a Love Potion! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroww The literal premise is that this girl is deliberately dragging out the task with ridiculous requests to be able to spend more time with her crush, are you incapable of basic reading comprehension?

Kyaaa! I didn't know this was getting an adaptation! I'm so glad I found this because I really like the story and I'm still eagerly waiting for a hopefully 3rd arc, you know. I hope the translations will continue smoothly. Thank you so much for the chapter! Take care ☕

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I feel like I’ve seen this before? Like more than a few months ago? Was it on novel updates? If so (if it does have an ln or wn translated) I’ll need to read it now. I do wonder why the knight even thinks he needs a love potion. He is objectively at least fairly attractive and with his position I assume there’s no limit to women fawning over him. Is he trying to go after someone who knows doesn’t like him (kinda immoral to drug them into liking him them). Honestly, a potion able to change the emotions of people would seems at least kinda difficult to make. She could just say it was straight up impossible or needed god tier ingredients (or are drugs to force people to fall in love with you surprisingly common in this setting?).

Maybe somebody hired him to get the live potion for them? Since he’s a knight, maybe the noble he’s sworn to told him to do it. And...I was genuinely surprised that he apologized for yelling at her. Let’s see how his character development goes.

Dex-chan lover
That witch is quite wicked, as a witch should be. If the townspeople decide to burn her at the stake one day, I bet she won't have anyone to try to defend her, even if she had helped people in the past. That's the price to pay if you purposefully piss off folks.

I'm positively surprised how much alike the look to novel illustrations! Though as her hood isn't nearly as covering as in the novel, I guess we will miss on that one cute misundersandig..

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really enjoying this. Will be checking out the novel that many seem to love.

Users who are viewing this thread