Hello, I'm Your Stalker

Pretty confusing, but things are starting to make more sense? Definitely a mystery.

I'm also pretty confused,, not sure if the story is doing that on purpose or if I'm missing something while reading. I really like the colouring style, but that somehow makes it even more confusing somehow???

Hard to follow and the protagonist makes me so fucking mad it's difficult to feel anything other than mad at him.

Why's everyone saying it's hard to follow? I don't think it is, it's pretty simple compaired to other things I've read.

Personally, I feel that the story is understandable, not relatable but I get it. What I don't get is the comedy...I know when its supposed to be funny but it is not even making me smirk. I was looking for something like tanaka itsumo kedaruge or the way of house husband. How did I end up here...

Double-page supporter
I have been waiting for this comic to be picked up, i'm so thankful that it's getting translated.
I love this webtoon and this kinda of humour.

I reach CH 7 the story is in mess and the comedy is so cold XD thou the art is good the character design is also good.

Update: end of CH 32 the story become a little better the comedy still too cold.

Users who are viewing this thread