Hello, Innocent - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Oh my, thank you for this update! So far, I really love Yui’s character. As always, the author left a mystery to Yui’s background. Also Yukito and Yui keep bumping into each other, huh? Can’t wait to read next chapter~

Double-page supporter
Yup, role reversal indeed! I honestly don't know where this is headed to, and I'm excited for it!

Thanks so much for the update Cotton candy team!

I wanna know where this is headed damn, the FL and ML have great chemistry omg and the FL is mysterious I like this
also thanks for the translation!

Loving the guy's perspective, here! I'm worried Yui is in a bad situation 🙁 I'll look forward to the next chapter!

This is soooooo goood so far i'm def liking this, also we all need a Hayase in our life i mean did he just say you're all cute? I- 👉👈 also tysm for translating this <//3

Group Leader
RIP Childhood friend.
She was a nice girl too. I hope everything works out well for her.

seem like the role reversal not like any other typical shoujo lol this more like bad girl vs nice boy
thanks for translating ^^

Hey Comment section, can anybody tell me WHY THE HELL NO ONE'S TALKING ABOUT YUI (Female mc) INTERACTION WITH SOME OTHER MALE JERK ? WHO THE F**K IS HE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERACTION WITH MC ? I'm seriously pissed off..🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

@FA595 I'm assuming either boyfriend or maybe selling herself

Premise seems to be innocent boy meets tainted girl

I've always wanted a role reversal of the typical shoujo good diligent girl x bad mysterious boy premise! I'll be looking forward to this manga

Users who are viewing this thread