Hello, Innocent - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter and no worries take your time releasing chapters 🙂 I am just happy it's active again.

And yep you did call it... Hopefully it's the last we see of that kid.

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter and no worries take your time releasing chapters 🙂 I am just happy it's active again.

And yep you did call it... Hopefully it's the last we see of that kid.
Thank you for the support!

But if we do see that kid again, I hope he can be more upfront about his feelings like Houshou said. I’m down to see some character development for that kid.

Hello! I couldn't believe it when I see updates of this series, thank you for picking it up! Tbh I kinda forgot about this one even though I was quite desperate to read more of it.

I'm currently doing a solo manga scanlation as well, so I took some notes at how the MTL mistook a lot of pronouns as subjects or objects. That's common mistakes in translating Japanese. If you don't mind, I'd like to offer my help in translating this series, so that more people would be able to understand the story. I'm still learning myself, though, so it's just my selfish wish since I want to know how the story goes as well LOL.

Please feel free to dismiss my offer, I'll be supporting you anyway! Thank you, once again <3

Last edited:
Hello! I couldn't believe it when I see updates of this series, thank you for picking it up! Tbh I kinda forgot about this one even though I was quite desperate to read more of it.

I'm currently doing a solo manga scanlation as well, so I took some notes at how the MTL mistook a lot of pronouns. That's common mistakes in translating Japanese. If you don't mind, I'd like to offer my help in translating this series, so that more people would be able to understand the story. I'm still learning myself, though, so it's just my selfish wish since I want to know how the story goes as well LOL.

Please feel free to dismiss my offer, I'll be supporting you anyway! Thank you, once again <3
I think I should've sent this as a direct conversation 🙃 and I can't delete it, sorry I'm new to MangaDex forum

Group Leader
Omg I would love your help in translating the manga!! Currently, I've been using three different translation engines for the translations, but someone who actually knows a bit of Japanese would definetly prove more helpful! I'll send you a dm and we can discuss about it.

I also didn't know you could dm someone on this platform until you mentioned it, actually. (ᵔ_ᵔ٥)

Users who are viewing this thread