Hello, Innocent - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Group Leader
The recruitment page will be added once done. it will also include the link to the discord server. (Pretty plz join!!) >.<

I will be in the process of verifying the scanlation team through MangaDex after the recruitment page is done.

May or may not do a double update next week???

Dex-chan lover
uFVMliE.png

Nct5RvF.png

Ugh! This feels really toxic to me. She’s aware that Yukito is staying with her out of pity, yet she assumes his kindness means he won’t leave. Love can be selfish at times, but I expected more from a childhood friend.

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
uFVMliE.png

Nct5RvF.png

Ugh! This feels really toxic to me. She’s aware that Yukito is staying with her out of pity, yet she assumes his kindness means he won’t leave. Love can be selfish at times, but I expected more from a childhood friend.

Thanks for the chapter!
Omg no! I remembered proofreading this line and i wasn’t sure if the tone made her seem somewhat evil (with the fact that she’s smiling). Although it looks like she‘s smiling out of relief that he will never dump her, I believe she is similing out of her conflicted feelings towards the situation. She seems to feel bad that Yukito is dating her without feelings and that he can’t dump her b/c he is a kind person. I just don’t think it would makes sense in her character to sound so toxic. If Happy is reading this, please double check this for me. >.<

I’m glad you liked it!

Omg no! I remembered proofreading this line and i wasn’t sure if the tone made her seem somewhat evil (with the fact that she’s smiling). Although it looks like she‘s smiling out of relief that he will never dump her, I believe she is similing out of her conflicted feelings towards the situation. She seems to feel bad that Yukito is dating her without feelings and that he can’t dump her b/c he is a kind person. I just don’t think it would makes sense in her character to sound so toxic. If Happy is reading this, please double check this for me. >.<

I’m glad you liked it!
Exactlyyy. The nuance is more like "I feel content with just this, he's kind enough to date me so I gotta give my everything"? but same as Sylviena, I wasn't sure if the wordings feel off ><

uFVMliE.png

Nct5RvF.png

Thanks for the chapter!
We will discuss about whether to revise it or not!
Thank you so much for the feedback ^^

Update: we revised it!

Last edited:
I feel the same way she seems happy because he wont break up with her even if he doesnt really like her. So as long as she has him is it ok this way?? interesting and sad for both parts....

and that girl how can someone that young can be that evil beyond me

Group Leader
I feel the same way she seems happy because he wont break up with her even if he doesnt really like her. So as long as she has him is it ok this way?? interesting and sad for both parts....

and that girl how can someone that young can be that evil beyond me
she feels more like conflicted than happy about the situtation

i sswear some kids are litteraly the reincarnation of demons

Users who are viewing this thread