Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - ピエロ

Dex-chan lover
Casual flirting and trying to drop hints but Minato's not in a head space where she can understand and accept that yet. But soon!

These are some of the best facial expressions I've seen drawn in a manga (aside from School Zone, of course).

Dex-chan lover
Haha I’m glad that she’s realized she’ll have to spell it out to Minato when the time comes.

Dex-chan lover
@WildCreature thanks a lot for the translation and the info about the chapter title!

What I love about this manga is that you can actually understand why someone like Hibiki would fall for "the weird loner girl", because with each chapter Minato gets cuter and cuter without even needing some kind of makeover (I love the bit where she's essentially like "you can count on me, I'm an expert at awkward situations!" lol). So it doesn't feel forced like some other similar stories at all, it's very natural.

Also, I can't believe this is almost caught up to the spanish translation! Soon I won't have to worry about spoiling things anymore! So I'll just tease people a bit while I still can by saying next chapter is a 10/10 one!

4 more chapters til they catch up, I'm excited as well, thanks a bunch for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, her face is going to be red when she figures out she's not the only lesbian in the group and she has no reason to freak out so damn much.

Dex-chan lover
WHY DID I JUST READ THIS? IT'S WHOLESOME!!!! THANK YOU OHSAWA YAYOI-SAN!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread