Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

It's refreshing to see one of the girls aware or at least suspicious of the other ones feelings and go "lets see how it goes" instead of " waaaa I never tought about it b-b-b-but we are two giiiirrrllsss!"

Anyway, I love this and I am curious to see where these two go and hopping Chika and Sakiko can figure out their shit.

Double-page supporter
"Minato are you thirsty? There is a place I would like to go"

Senpai sure is moving fast huh?

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter, pleaaaaaaseeeeeeeee. Ahhhhh the cliffhanger!!!

Also, Minato is too cute:
FUvbSml.jpg

Hahaha, these two are so cute. This series is moving refreshingly quick, I love it.

Yes for someone like Minato being straight forward is the best approach
Even though thers nothing straight about these two 😎

Fuck! i need more, they are so sweet. It's so good that she take actions right after she get aware of her own emotions "i need to know how she feel, and i need it now" yeah darling, all your readers want to know.

so i tried reading the raw and realized I misunderstood a lot. Thanks for this, I realized that they're really perfect together.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't think this is gonna go anywhere, we might just get a "I think you're awesome, senpai!" *runs away* and that'll be it for ten more chapters...

... but who knows? I've read manga that bolted the progression outta nowhere. Fingers crossed.

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSS!!!!SHE ASKED IT LIKE RIGHT AWAY ON THIS CHAPTER!!!!
I thought the author would take the usually many ass chapter route before she can ask that important question.
Also lol,I didn't expect this plot twist on her character,whereby the airhead,insensitive oh so dense character wouldn't even get a hint about the other's feelings.I'm surprised she is even confident that minato has feelings for her lol.
Her aim on this date should be"OPERATION FIND OUT MINATO'S FEELINGS" but instead she ended up with"OPERATION HOW TO FALL HARDER ON MINATO"XD

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!❤

Dex-chan lover
wow senpai went from "ambiguously teaseful" to "unabashedly fucking gay" real quick

Users who are viewing this thread