Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Group Leader
This chapter's title song can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lbaswb4vIw

Although it's generic enough that there are other songs with the same title.
I kind of like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXjw6fQOwmE

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh no!!
Emergency, what do we do now?!

Ah, the classic “I didn’t think about what I was saying before I said it” gets y’a every time

Group Leader
Man, I will never cease to hate a character that says "I'm just thinking about what's best for you" while completely ignoring the thought and feelings of the person in question.

Thanks for your guys hard work translating and scanlating on this series. Really enjoying it

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a need to communicate issue, it's a need to listen issue. Minato, did her best to tell her what she was feeling but Hibiki was totally in the mindset of "I know what's best for you so your opinion doesn't matter." Hope the other girls call her out on being a b*tch and not listening to Minato's feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
Ffs, This is one of the chapters that Minato expresses herself the most and Hibiki doesn't even listens?
Big oof right there

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Dex-chan lover
People are really overreacting to that ending thing. Hibiki did what's right (so she wouldn't feel guilty thinking that Minato was losing a big opportunity because of her), she just overstepped the bounds a little bit, which, you know, happens. And Minato is also right in choosing what she actually wants and pushing back, but she didn't need to compare Hibiki to her father (even if the comparison is good, it's too hurtful a thing to say), nor did she need to jump straight from 0 to 100 in her pushback, so she also went a little overboard.

Both are just trying to think about what's best for the other person, which is what you do when you're love, but it's hard to see where the line is. Especially in the case of someone like Minato who wouldn't even have joined the band (that she now loves) in the first place, if Hibiki hadn't insisted at the beginning, so she knows she has to push Minato sometimes.

With that said, considering we only have 3 more chapters (sadly...) that means this little fight should get sorted pretty soon.

Sweet chapter up until the fight though. I love seeing Hibiki support Minato.

Users who are viewing this thread