Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Group Leader
This chapter's title song can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I34Zdec6RWk

Dex-chan lover
I'm REALLY REALLY half satisfied with that. Why the fuck is she the only one to apologize like that ? Like Hibiki was super inconsiderate of Minato's will and what Minaot said was maybe mean but she totally deserve it for her attitude. And she had nothing but "Minato is totally in love with me" in head, which make it worse because you really love her then you should have been even more considerate of what SHE want and not what YOU want. I'm sorry but the pill is ver hard to swallow.

I wish Hibiki would've been a bit more remorseful over how she was pushing Minato last chapter.
I wanted some more time to flesh this out, but I think the author had to rush to the ending.

I've really loved this series, I'm gonna miss it when it's all over.

Thanks for the chapter.

Hmmm, kinda hoping Minato joining the team blows up in their face somehow. This just doesn't seem right.

Dex-chan lover
@Zhulok, @lilywyt, and @Tbaronv I agree as well. Hibiki is acting like she didn’t do anything wrong and everything is moving forward as though that’s true as well. Even if she thought she was completely in the right, she should’ve at least been sorry for pushing Minato to that point of having to say that.

Dex-chan lover
I've come this far, I'll finish it, but the way this conflict was solved leaves me really unsatified :\

Dex-chan lover
Don’t think I saw a reverse confession before, huh...

Seems to be going to a good ending tho

why are they so CUUTTTTEEEEEE
AAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread