Code:
\\Sorry, someone had to do it.
Public class P{
    Public static void main(String a){
        System.out.println("Hello, World!");
    }
}

Dex-chan lover
well this isn't immediately offensive to the senses, so it's off to a good start. i'll go with a tentative follow for now.

the art did give an ecchi vibe but i am glad it's not
the pace seem good for a first chapter as well

Aggregator gang
@EOTFOFYL first thing that came to my mind when I saw the title, glad that I could see it in the comments lol

Fed-Kun's army
Looks promising.

The adult form doesnt look like a wimpy happy go lucky protagonist anymore, so i am looking forward to his development

Group Leader
@onionskins
It is an original movie by Tomohiko Itou (previously was working on SAO) that comes out in Japan on Sept 20.
Like with most original movies, first the LN adaptation was released and now this manga is released periodically before the movie.

If his was real time traveling it would’ve been interesting if the 10 year older guy would basically be sacrificing himself at the end (because with these event changes this exact him won’t be there anymore) for that girl to be happy.

edit: is it just me or is being just recorded data the worst feeling in the world. Knowing that all your actions truly have no greater impact.

Something smells fishy in this one. The manga looks promising just hope that the movie will come out great.

Aggregator gang
IF YOU DIE IN THE MATRIX YOU- no wait, that doesn't quite fit here. Anyway, with them revealing the "twist" so early I get the feeling there's still more to come.

More importantly, how do you define flow of time and the present "now" in a data storage where everything exists in the same instant? Does time only exist when someone logs in to review the record? And how does it generate responses that are not on record, that is to say when someone tries to interact with it? They did not say there was anything simulating the people or the world, only that it was a record. Further, what happens when you bring part of the record (a person or an item or whatever) across the edge of the recorded area.

Actually, a more credible explanation is that mister ten-years-from-the-future is altering the recording (does he have the admin privileges for that? Or permission?) to make it look like it is responding to his presence. He cannot act like a god and change everything because he needs it to be the "young him" that saves the girl, so he chooses to alter the record in "real time" instead. So he is playing out a wish-fulfillment time travel story for himself in front of the computer console.

Which is still a better explanation than people simulated by AI for no good reason.

Well, unless the company that does the record is in fact selling some sort of full immersion VR experience to thousands and thousands of people. Perhaps with each subscriber getting their own little instanced version of that past, as the last thing you'd want is an MMO experience. It is noteworthy though that he says at the beginning that he "finally did it" which might imply illegal access. Have fun getting all your change commits reversed with a single rollback command...

so... a little advertising for the movie i guess? Well im not hoping much from the director of SAO😴 but lets see where this is going

Enjoy it the same way you won't admit that you enjoyed sao, shut your brain off and don't read into it. Do this and it's going to be brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread