Hell's Developer

Wait... he's trying to get back his girlfriend after she cheated on him?

This f***ing dumbass his girlfriend cheated on him and he just went to get stronger so he is worthy of her, a dumb for a bi*** nice

this manhua has a good plot but the author destroys it with the story.
mc is really dumb*ss and the story is unbearable.
garbage story is real

Wasn't that bad if only that stupid plot 'mc still chasing his cheating girlfriend' didn't happen ._.

Dex-chan lover
I've looked over the raws:
MC have a tendency to never kill the ones the people he should, villains that kidnapped his grils multiple times left alive just grow their wish for revenge and he never fucking kills them, only logic reason for it is that he can't kill for some reason.
He found out the bad guys early but left them go around and they used the time to plan against him, they fail but get close to it often.
The original girlfriend was forgotten by the author for like 50+ chapters, then she returned to die, but not really, then it looked like he was sent to hell and she was there, the story is a mess, from what I got the girl is the daughter of some powerful mystical guy but with how little she appears I think that was just a move for the author to put her back in the story.
MC catches the interest of multiple girls but only fucks one that is slightly above a support character for role.
If MC had killed even just half the villains after defeating them the story would be a lot better, or at least have less stupid twists.

Dex-chan lover
Always when I see some promising title/idea for a story, when it's chinese I instantly avoid it, or read it a bit only to regret wasted time later...
Do chinese can't write a decent story?
All of their stories have to be like:
Chapter one: MC get trashed
Chapter two: MC sets goal to become the king of the world
Chapter three: ???
Chapter ???: Profit?

Supporter
@tonie Chapter 1.5: MC stumbles onto a godlike gift that was literally lying there next to him all along that somehow nobody else ever noticed that turns MC into a demigod.

Users who are viewing this thread