539b15fa-9155-4b03-992f-6d5e8a2fab1e
phil777 Dex-chan lover Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 12,796 Sep 28, 2026 #3 oho, Junon has feelings for Batel? How cute.
D DarkeLourd Dex-chan lover Joined May 3, 2019 Messages 607 Sep 28, 2026 #4 You accidentally copied over page 21 from the previous chapter. I'm not sure if it replaced a page or not. Last edited: Sep 30, 2026
You accidentally copied over page 21 from the previous chapter. I'm not sure if it replaced a page or not.
Varrel Group Leader Joined Apr 3, 2018 Messages 42 Sep 29, 2026 #6 DarkeLourd said: You accidentally copied over page 21 from the previous chapter. I'm not sure if it replaced a page or not. Click to expand... Fixed. No page was missing because 20/21 are a spread
DarkeLourd said: You accidentally copied over page 21 from the previous chapter. I'm not sure if it replaced a page or not. Click to expand... Fixed. No page was missing because 20/21 are a spread
D DarkeLourd Dex-chan lover Joined May 3, 2019 Messages 607 Sep 30, 2026 #8 Varrel said: Fixed. No page was missing because 20/21 are a spread Click to expand... Makes sense. Thanks and cheers.
Varrel said: Fixed. No page was missing because 20/21 are a spread Click to expand... Makes sense. Thanks and cheers.
RandomErr0r Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 27, 2023 Messages 47 Sep 30, 2026 #9 Me when I see Seede and Regulus moments: To quote Tristan from the Abridged series... "JUST F### ALREADY"
Me when I see Seede and Regulus moments: To quote Tristan from the Abridged series... "JUST F### ALREADY"