099f26da-4017-45f4-8596-9de783661b8c
S SMAXZO Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 28, 2020 Messages 1,002 Aug 24, 2026 #2 All this time, we thought Aleister/Crowley is suffering..he's pretty chill for a dude who's now stuffed inside the Grand Spellbook Tower because dude had a Magical Meltdown
All this time, we thought Aleister/Crowley is suffering..he's pretty chill for a dude who's now stuffed inside the Grand Spellbook Tower because dude had a Magical Meltdown
lucifer83 Fed-Kun's army Joined Jul 23, 2019 Messages 65 Aug 24, 2026 #3 Cool sword for Regulus (was expecting it to be Invocation - Sword but I guess not huh) I wonder if he's gonna get some new outfit soon tho... Also man Crowley design is just so cool. He's still so chill too 😭😭
Cool sword for Regulus (was expecting it to be Invocation - Sword but I guess not huh) I wonder if he's gonna get some new outfit soon tho... Also man Crowley design is just so cool. He's still so chill too 😭😭
S SMAXZO Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 28, 2020 Messages 1,002 Aug 24, 2026 #4 lucifer83 said: Cool sword for Regulus (was expecting it to be Invocation - Sword but I guess not huh) I wonder if he's gonna get some new outfit soon tho... Also man Crowley design is just so cool. He's still so chill too 😭😭 Click to expand... Trailblazer equip spell when?
lucifer83 said: Cool sword for Regulus (was expecting it to be Invocation - Sword but I guess not huh) I wonder if he's gonna get some new outfit soon tho... Also man Crowley design is just so cool. He's still so chill too 😭😭 Click to expand... Trailblazer equip spell when?
kuma VIP Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 6,081 Aug 24, 2026 #5 bro learning pendulum and become evil, lmao.
blablablub Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 7, 2019 Messages 11,935 Aug 24, 2026 #6 Aleister seems weirdly sane Maybe he hasn't been normal summoned in a while
S SMAXZO Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 28, 2020 Messages 1,002 Aug 24, 2026 #7 blablablub said: Aleister seems weirdly sane Maybe he hasn't been normal summoned in a while Click to expand... Or he was insane but all the time cooling off in the Spellbook Tower made him chill?
blablablub said: Aleister seems weirdly sane Maybe he hasn't been normal summoned in a while Click to expand... Or he was insane but all the time cooling off in the Spellbook Tower made him chill?
RandomErr0r Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 27, 2023 Messages 47 Aug 24, 2026 #8 blablablub said: Aleister seems weirdly sane Maybe he hasn't been normal summoned in a while Click to expand... maybe he learnt to be... Special Summoned... and that mellowed him out?
blablablub said: Aleister seems weirdly sane Maybe he hasn't been normal summoned in a while Click to expand... maybe he learnt to be... Special Summoned... and that mellowed him out?
KuroeNekumi Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 28, 2018 Messages 1,398 Aug 25, 2026 #9 I mean, he DID say he's only half released from his seal. So it's likely that, should the seal fully release itself, he could easily lose control again even if acting on good intentions.
I mean, he DID say he's only half released from his seal. So it's likely that, should the seal fully release itself, he could easily lose control again even if acting on good intentions.